SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Liberal BRAT taught lesson by LAPD
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Liberal BRAT taught lesson by LAPD Login/Join 
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"Liberal BRAT Refuses To Remove Her Feet From Seat For Elderly To Sit"

Where did this misleading subject line come from?

Looks to be copied form the linked site. https://redrightvideos.com/lib...-her-painful-lesson/

Hope that helps, Para.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig Sauer Kraut:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"Liberal BRAT Refuses To Remove Her Feet From Seat For Elderly To Sit"

Where did this misleading subject line come from?

Looks to be copied form the linked site. https://redrightvideos.com/lib...-her-painful-lesson/

Hope that helps, Para.

Yes, this is where it came from.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, as we can see, this is not what happened, so please edit your subject line to be more accurate. This enttled child's behavior is bad enough as it is. We don't need false embellishments of the stry.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The insanity continues, our little spoiled brat (aspiring actress) is suing for 'justice'. I especially like the useless arm wrap to garner additional sympathy

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess we gotta' let her slide 'cause she's.....

"An aspiring actress".

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
Just fucking shoot them.

I used to work with a guy who worked in Germany back 20ish years ago, he told me a story of him being out really late drinking one night. They're on the bus, and this drunk guy causing a fuss, won't sit down, or get off the bus etc. So they stop the bus, call the Cops. Cops arrive, bus driver opens the door, Cops walk through the door without saying a word, WHACK!!! club the guy over the head, drag the guy off the bus, bus closes the door and drives off. That's that.

If the German police whacked the guy with a baton, he had to have done more than "cause a fuss". I had family members who were police officers there, not to mention my interactions with the German police when I was acting as interpreter or doing accident investigations in army accidents involving Germans.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't get any of this story ,
unless she was pissing off another rider , that was close to her .

Why ? did any of this happen ?

who was the complainant ?

what was the officers motivation for tossing her ?

were they in cahoots?

I rode the bus on many occasions over a 1/2 dozen years , if you were uncomfortable you either spoke to the person or caught the next bus.

three times , two other riders actually "got in too it" and the cops were called.
Heck I had a fillet knife pulled on me once .

this petty shit is just weird

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post