SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Does anybody have a need/use for a Winchester MOA trigger?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anybody have a need/use for a Winchester MOA trigger? Login/Join 
posted
I popped this out of my m70 extreme weather rifle and replaced it with a timney and it’s been on my desk ever since.

We are starting to clean up this house a bit since we are getting ready to move to a different part of the state where I star my new job so I’ll probably just pitch this thing unless somebody wants it.

If you want it, PM me or email me and I’ll send it to you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: newmexican,

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Ok I finally figured it out. The title is an auto correct foul-up. "winch after"= Winchester.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I finally figured it out too. I mean the MOA trigger may be a little stiff, but needing a winch?? Razz

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
The title is an auto correct foul-up.

Why does anybody use this crap??

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a M70 Extreme Weather rifle, and would like to have a spare trigger.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
Cool! How about a winch to go with it? Roll Eyes

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry about the auto correct thing, I’m basically looking at sigforum on my phone in 2g our innthe alaskan Bush....it’s slow and I didn’t realize the mistake.

Steve, get me your address and I’ll drop it in the mail Monday.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post