SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bikini Baristas Sue City in the Name of Free Speech and Women's Rights
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bikini Baristas Sue City in the Name of Free Speech and Women's Rights Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigpond73:
I can't get very excited about it with out pictures. Wink

Posts: 1345 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:
Finally, there is actual video here of some of these half naked babes shaking their money makers for tips.

I guess there are cameras everywhere these days.

H&K-Guy
I hate you, you are not a nice person. Frown

Posts: 6354 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
My only concern is that I have to answer the calls complaining about them.

Usually it is snooty women who are probably a touch envious of the workers, of course they are giving their best “what about the children!?” speech. Umm, these tend to be on major arterials on commercially zoned areas, not in elemenarary school parking lot drop off areas, parks, and playgrounds.

I actually had one call from one of the customers, who complained about it. He said it made him feel uncomfortable and think improper thoughts which wasn’t fair to his wife. Confused

I asked him if he knew what type of coffee stand it was before going (yes) so then why he went there, he said it was exciting. I explained that if he’s not comfortable maybe he should choose another place to get his coffee.

The particular location he went to literally had 4 other choices at the same intersection. A Starbucks, 7-11, a titty-free barista stand, and a Chevron station with mini-mart.

Between craigslist personals, backpage, massage joints, etc. cracking down on baristas who flash for tips is not really going to put a dent in our societies moral turpitude.

Personally, I don’t get it. If I won’t pay $4 for Starbucks coffee, I sure ain’t paying $10 to some chick in a bikini that I have no chance at to make me coffee.

I gots a Keurig and high-speed internet. Cheap coffee and free internet titties all day if I was so inclined...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Some Shot:
quote:

Here to help you out. This is one of the more tame photos of a bikini barista:

Here is a link to more photos.....NOT SAFE FOR WORK, HOME, AROUND WIVES OR GIRLFRIENDS:

Bikini Baristas in Seattle WA

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Some Shot:
quote:

click here for video

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
911Boss, are they calling 911? If so, have y'all pressed charges for misuse of 911?

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:

click here for video

Copying H&K-Guy? He posted a rick-roll video on the first page...

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
One morning, headed on into work, I stopped at a new coffee bar. There was somebody there, but they were not officially open, yet. (Hello? Rush hour? Do you understand it?) Talked to the owner a bit. He couldn't sell me anything "special," yet, because it wasn't all up and running, but he could sell me straight black coffee. I bought a large. Seven bucks!!!. Ok, yes: It was really good coffee. But not $7 for a cup of black coffee good.

It wouldn't have been worth $7 if he was a she and she looked and was dressed like the barista above, either.

One of the things I'll never understand--along with $1,000 mobile phones, $200/mo. cable bills, and $50k pickup trucks, I guess...

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:

click here for video

I know, I decided to try the double rick roll. You're perhaps the first Sigforumite to be Rick-rolled twice in one thread.

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Dear Tatortod and h&k-guy:

Your mothers were hamsters and your fathers smelt of elderberries! Razz

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

Yeah, well I fart in your general direction!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

Yeah, well I fart in your general direction!

H&K-Guy
RichardC,

I love what you've done with your hair. How do you get it to come out of the nostrils like that? Big Grin

~Todd

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
I know, I decided to try the double rick roll. You're perhaps the first Sigforumite to be Rick-rolled twice in one thread.

Actually, I have a plug-in that allows me to look at a link without clicking it, so I haven't been rick-rolled by either of you.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heh, I clicked on the first one knowing what it would be...and it didn't disappoint!

Another example of making new laws when the ones we have are perfectly fine. If they are really just selling coffee in bikinis, leave them alone (you can't see them driving by anyway). If they are engaging in lewd acts or showing T&A, send vice officers there to buy "coffee" (they won't complain) and bust them for breaking the current laws.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Hmm. Well, that kinda raises another question. If the baristas weren't wearing anything, would that automatically be a health code violation?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
911Boss, are they calling 911? If so, have y'all pressed charges for misuse of 911?

I am in western WA, Seattle area. The powers that be have successfully convinced the masses to call 911 for anything. We have no law for misusing/abusing 911. We simply tell them the places are not illegal (not in my sphere of concern at least) and there is nothing for us to do.

Then we express empathetic concern for their feelings, soothe their angst, and refer them to a myriad of resources for counseling and emotional support.

Helping people, it’s what I do....

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
are they being forced to work there? No? Then the city can piss off.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Finally, there is actual video here of some of these half naked babes shaking their money makers for tips.

I guess there are cameras everywhere these days.

H&K-Guy

That sir, was uncalled for. You are Dennys's new mascot. Cool

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
We had one of those bikini car washes for a short time in this area. It didn't last very long after the girls found out they were actually expected to wash the car. *s*

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1857 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post