SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Four women wanted for pummeling Applebee's waitress in Georgia
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Four women wanted for pummeling Applebee's waitress in Georgia Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Just out of curiosity. Was the waitress Arian?
You mean "Aryan?" As in Caucasian?

I did not see any mention of the waitress's race in any of the news reports. The video was not clear enough for me to really make out details, but there was a short glimpse of the victim's arm with a bandage, and I think that yes, it appears to me that she is white.

Based on that photo, I too think she was white. But keep this in mind: the violence of these thugs goes in every direction. For years now there has been a big wave of black-on-white attacks. But the greatest number of their victims are other blacks: robberies, rapes, murder.

A moral sense is not inborn in any of us. We are taught what is right and wrong, taught how to behave with others. These thugs are not so taught. They have no remorse when they commit the most brutal crimes, feel no guilt, no shame. Look at Keterah's mug shot.

This is why they are so dangerous.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I am waiting to see the post where the perps have been arrested.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:

Two have been, two are at large.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
quote:

Two have been, two are at large.

Do you have a source on the two arrests?

Posts: 12660 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Only what Sig2340 posted on page 3. However some of the post was from one of the women's facebook page, so who knows.

An inet search shows nothing about any arrests, so probably all four are in hiding. Considering the size of these women, they will need a big space to hide out in.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
Only what Sig2340 posted on page 3. However some of the post was from one of the women's facebook page, so who knows.

An inet search shows nothing about any arrests, so probably all four are in hiding. Considering the size of these women, they will need a big space to hide out in.

Whoever is still hiding, is likely hiding in plain sight. First rule of the 'hood is "snitches get stitches".

Posts: 489 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:

I bet they are having second thoughts about their actions.

I even managed to type that without laughing.

In my opinion, they didn't even have first thoughts, much less second thoughts about what they did.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Tell me something, guys- would their behavior have been acceptable if they were all slim and in perfect health? Would that make one single bit of difference?

I want you guys to stop with all the snide remarks about their physical appearance. How they look makes not one damn bit of difference. What matters- the only thing that matters- is their actions.

No more, not a single remark about how they look, because it doesn't matter.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Demetrius
Oh, for the love of...

Roll Eyes
Yeah. Demetrius is a man's name. I've never before seen it on a female.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:

Keterah and Lashondra Boyd were arrested at a party last Friday and were released on $35k bond this morning.

Keterah Boyd, left, and Lasondra Boyd (Henry County Sheriff's Office)

A preliminary hearing for Lasondra and Keterah Boyd has been scheduled for Aug. 20. They also face misdemeanor charges of battery, criminal damage to property and theft of service.

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime...Isiv8IIrFEdtLfmPH9M/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sig2340,

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Only $35k? Is it just a 10% requirement in Georgia?

While snitches may get stitches, a few thousand dollars and some anonymity from Applebee’s might make even a hood rat think twice

Posts: 13097 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
how many waitresses did they have to rob to be able to bond out?

they had that kind of money laying around...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
quote:
Demetrius
Oh, for the love of...

Roll Eyes

flashguy
Mama's Latin declension skills might have been a bit rusty. Did anybody get my (Demetrius and the) Gladiators pun above?

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Mama's Latin declension skills might have been a bit rusty. Did anybody get my (Demetrius and the) Gladiators pun above?
We (ahem!) declined to comment because it was not up to (down to?) your usual standard.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
So how long before Applebee's fires the waitress for starting the fight?

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1864 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Only $35k? Is it just a 10% requirement in Georgia?

I knew a family of scumbags. They were in and out of jail constantly. The entire family. And their friends. Their Uncle Rico was one of the bondsman in town. Consider it their get out of jail free card. He bonded every single one of them out, free of charge from jail. Its a nice perk to have, when you are friends with a bondsman. The 10% is the bondsman's fee, that goes to him as his profit, so they dont HAVE to take the 10% if they dont want to. The bond is just an insurance policy (literally). A little bit of paperwork for the bondsman, and not much work, drop the paperwork off at the jail, and they are out of jail in an hour. The scumbags would be out of jail and back causing problems before I even finished my shift. Infuriating.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
quote:
Demetrius
Oh, for the love of...

Roll Eyes

flashguy

Lol I used to tell a joke about Roman soldiers with that punchline. Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Lakisha and Demetrius Boyd remain at large.

Sheltered, no doubt, by their large family.

Hopefully they'll get ratted out soon.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Only Demetrius Boyd is still at large now. Lakisha Boyd turned herself in to the authorities on Monday night and was booked into the Henry County jail.

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/...lF5aqh1vnLWbqAFAzrJ/

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2103 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StarTraveler:
Only Demetrius Boyd is still at large now. Lakisha Boyd turned herself in to the authorities on Monday night and was booked into the Henry County jail.

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/...lF5aqh1vnLWbqAFAzrJ/

She found out she'd be able to bond out within a couple hours.

Now she has a record and some street cred as a social just warrior and thug.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post