SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Four women wanted for pummeling Applebee's waitress in Georgia
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Four women wanted for pummeling Applebee's waitress in Georgia Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
If I understand the relationship, Demetrius Boyd is a cousin to the three sisters, Keterah, Lakisha, and Lasondra Boyd.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
If I understand the relationship, Demetrius Boyd is a cousin to the three sisters, Keterah, Lakisha, and Lasondra Boyd.
I believe that's correct, got to keep it in the "fam". Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6209 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
Wow that wasn't even a hard bump.. speechless.

Not a bump, but a diss. Similar to "whatcha looking at muthafucka!" as you look coincidentally towards their direction. And with these savages, a diss requires immediate violence.

We attended my daughter's college grad in a very hot, very crowded arena with very steep steps. I had my elderly mom and my wife was scouting out seats for us together. she very slightly bumped a woman of color and I saw the look on her face. Pretty sure I was going to have to go hands on with this bitch. Would not have been pretty, cause it wasn't going o be my mom, wife or me taking the dive over the handrail onto the concrete steps.

Just me and my white privilege again. Roll Eyes

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1120 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
They're just pack animals that only act like that when odds are stacked in their favor.

Posts: 13091 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ Right, when they can "swarm."

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
So why isn't the media and everybody else screaming from the mountaintops for federal hate crime charges? Oh, right, never mind.

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Demetrius Boyd is in custody.

So all four are facing a plethora of felony and misdemeanor charges.

Preliminary hearing August 20.

Hopefully they get the maximum on at least one felony.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thank you, that means a lot.
Smile

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
quote:

Thank you, that means a lot.
Smile

El Guapo likes to use that word.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
I consider the membership of Sigforum my friends. You longtime members, and even some of you who have been on the forum for a few short years have a good idea as to my ideology. I've said this before in a previous thread some time ago, so I will say it again without impunity as to how I consider these mouth breathing bitches.
Niggas. Pure & simple. One word sums it up. I'll stop right there.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
I consider the membership of Sigforum my friends. You longtime members, and even some of you who have been on the forum for a few short years have a good idea as to my ideology. So I can say without impunity as to how I consider these mouth breathing bitches.
Niggas. Pure & simple. One word sums it up. I'll stop right there.

Your earlier post of Chris Rock's stand-up reminded me of high school. I attended a inner-city school, where kids were bused-in from all four corners, which also meant kids were coming from the various housing projects. It was an ugly school, the teachers were those the district couldn't fire, tenure. There was fights everyday, many were racial based; chairs and garbage cans went flying every time, if a locker or, bag was left open and unattended, things were stolen. I read Lord of the Flies in 8th grade, and the next year I was experiencing it.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I think the problem is cultural. What these females did is what people do when they fail to refine themselves with moral codes. Their character growth from childish selfishness to mature selflessness is stunted by a culture not concerned with character edification. This spans all races, but we find it concentrated right now in the thug/hiphop/victim class/entitlement culture. It's the people who make the ghetto.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster: I think the problem is cultural....we find it concentrated right now in the thug/hiphop/victim class/entitlement culture. It's the people who make the ghetto.

I don't know who orginiated the stmt "Take the person out of the ghetto, he will build a new ghetto wherever he lands. First, take the ghetto out if the person, he will then take himself out of the ghetto.

And the victim/entitlement thinking (ie, anti white male) is part of the core mantra in much of public education these days.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post