SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Four women wanted for pummeling Applebee's waitress in Georgia
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Four women wanted for pummeling Applebee's waitress in Georgia Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
..Applebee’s told Channel 2 Action News that providing a safe environment for servers and guests is the restaurant chain’s “top priority.”..

That's good thinking and must be the reason for local Applebee's joints posted with "No Firearms" signs.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anarion
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Demetrius
Oh, for the love of...

Roll Eyes

Parents doomed them to life of crime when they named them. There is definitely a correlation between how fucked up your name is, and propensity towards violence.

I hope the one who used the knife gets serious time.

If one used a knife, they all used a knife. I'd think the prosecution should start with aggrevated robbery, aggrevated assault & battery , and aggrevated theft of services (skipping out on the check)...if they can find any other charges, throw them on too!

==============================
On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory.
Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 3106 | Location: Houston | Registered: December 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Demetrius
Oh, for the love of...

Roll Eyes

I can't get this video to embed, but this is worth the click:

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-n...o/camp-ujaama/n10690

Posts: 8621 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f3PJF0YE-x4" width="854"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

He's right, Cliff. I don't think its going to get better until we can address the issue as a nation without being told its because of slavery and white people.

Posts: 8621 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
So none of the "men" there dared intervene? No one even got a license plate?
Fellow diners stepped in to break up the fight

a witness gave the McDonough Police the license plate number of the Infinit SUV used as a getaway vehicle.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Why no main stream out cry ?

Makes no sense to me.

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The waitress had to get 15 stitches for the knife wound.

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime...HHoDxTMd0exxqevrsHK/

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I suspect that once the women saw a signifant amount of cash in the waitress's apron, they quickly planned an attack and robbery.

Where they come from this may be "normal", at least to some of them.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Now for some irony.

I saw a report the waitress who was stabbed had a high dermal melanin concentration (as do her attackers) and is working her way through college waitressing.

If so, the four criminals need to be sent to prison for the maximum penalty of 40 years.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31436 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
I suspect that once the women saw a signifant amount of cash in the waitress's apron, they quickly planned an attack and robbery.

Where they come from this may be "normal", at least to some of them.

I think as predatory pack animals do, these females have plunder running in the background continually. When the opportunity presents, there's no need to decide. It was a done deal years ago. Whether theft was the plan initially or not, when the opportunity appeared, theft was on the menu. Personally, I think predators like these like predation and look for anyone who will knock the chip off.....even if accidentally. Especially if accidentally. Imagine what this pack would do if they were desperate.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I knew what I would see before I opened the thread.

So did I. Sad thing is that we are supposed to find these behaviors acceptable because "it's just a reaction to White Privilege". I wish to god these scum bags would start dealing these nasty acts on Liberals so we'd stop hearing about this White Privilege. Because the only "privilege" that I ever received was that I was taught if you wanted something out of life you had to WORK for it.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I am not sure it would be humanly possible "not" to bump one or two of them trying to get close enough for the waitress to serve the quad of beasts. Seriously. How could she?

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
I am not sure it would be humanly possible "not" to bump one or two of them trying to get close enough for the waitress to serve the quad of beasts. Seriously. How could she?

I disagree.

Fling them the food like you're slopping hogs.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31436 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Lookie here.

Keterah Boyd was busted for Grand Theft when she was 18.

I bet we know who grabbed the money from the waitress.

Nice is overrated

posted Hide Post
Looks like the Govment been feeding them pretty well for a while

Posts: 152 | Location: west Florida | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just out of curiosity.Was the waitress Arian?

That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig Dale:
I actually keep a bat in my car with the hope I can inflict some serious torture to some of our sub humans like these skanks

And if there needs to be a bit more training, the .45 will finish their schooling.

Enough is enough

I laughed. I cried. I laughed some more. Thanks for your eloquent post. Brought laughes and smiles to my face.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Just out of curiosity. Was the waitress Arian?
You mean "Aryan?" As in Caucasian?

I did not see any mention of the waitress's race in any of the news reports. The video was not clear enough for me to really make out details, but there was a short glimpse of the victim's arm with a bandage, and I think that yes, it appears to me that she is white.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Just out of curiosity. Was the waitress Arian?
You mean "Aryan?" As in Caucasian?

I did not see any mention of the waitress's race in any of the news reports. The video was not clear enough for me to really make out details, but there was a short glimpse of the victim's arm with a bandage, and I think that yes, it appears to me that she is white.

Yes: Just a play on words. If 4 white women did this to a Black woman,everybody in America would know all the races involved.