SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Four women wanted for pummeling Applebee's waitress in Georgia
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Four women wanted for pummeling Applebee's waitress in Georgia Login/Join 
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:

Authorities identified the four women as Demetrius Boyd, Keterah Boyd, Lakisha Boyd and Lashondra Boyd.

Must be a baby-daddy reunion!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4578 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Demetrius
Oh, for the love of...

Roll Eyes

Parents doomed them to life of crime when they named them. There is definitely a correlation between how fucked up your name is, and propensity towards violence.

I hope the one who used the knife gets serious time.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
The thug culture promotes and encourages animal behavior. These females worked as a predatory pack. Further examination would surely expose other animal behaviors. This what happens to humans who do not progress and refine .

What you say is true Darth, and it is scary as hell when you think about it. Thank God for the 2A.

Posts: 7553 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:Originally posted by bald1 Demetrius

More like Detritus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Just wait until they are caught then you'll have assholes come out to justify their actions and others who will say how this isn't typical behavior for them.

Posts: 13112 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
From LBJ's "Great Society" in the 1960s onward, you can trace the way the Democrat Party systematically destroyed the black family in order to create a totally dependent voting bloc. They succeeded. About 75% of black babies are born out of wedlock, and blacks vote Democrat nationally and locally in the 95 percent range.

A generation ago, black kids were raised by single mothers. Then that shifted to grandmothers. In many cases, they were well brought up, even strictly brought up.

Now, black children are often raised by "cousins" who want them tallied as dependents so as to increase support from government. They are never taught right from wrong, or any social skills at all. They are not loved or cared for. Their behavior is shaped by the most primitive impulses and urges-- which is exactly what is on display in the video.

They have unleashed a tidal wave of black-on-white violence, which the MSM has hidden and suppressed. Colin Flaherty is the only journalist to report the story, and you can see the scope of it on his website and in his books, starting with White Girl Bleed A Lot.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, what would fly, legally speaking? Assault with a deadly weapon? Armed robbery?

Posts: 516 | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Remember the QuickChick assault?

They got 8 years and 2 years.
They're ordered to pay restitution but you know how that will go.

https://www.wsav.com/news/upda...k-assault/1077855462

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39753 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Herknav:
So, what would fly, legally speaking? Assault with a deadly weapon? Armed robbery?
In Georgia it is Aggravated Assualt. And all four have been identified.

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/...HHoDxTMd0exxqevrsHK/

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Demetrius
Oh, for the love of...

Roll Eyes

Might I suggest “Tundra, Blubbera, Marthra, and Shamu”?

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
About 75% of black babies are born out of wedlock

that doesn't include the aborted ones, right? Another Democrat success story.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
I knew what I would see before I opened the thread.

I was pretty sure I did, too. I was right.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
UPDATE
Per a Farcebook post on Keterah Boyd's FB page, she and Lashondra Boyd were arrested and booked into jail on 07/13/2018.

The commentary on Keterah's FB page is awesome.

All four Demetrius Boyd and Lakisha Boyd are still fugitives from justice.

Another article said a witness gave the McDonough Police the license plate number of the Infinit SUV used as a getaway vehicle.

As an aside, how can ghetto trash afford an Infiniti SUV? Used those are upward of $30K. New upwards of $65K.

I also looked up the penalties for aggravated assault and robbery. So each of these criminals are looking at a minimum of one year and a maximum of 40 years.

quote:
Per the Georgia Code, section 16-8-40. Robbery

(b) A person convicted of the offense of robbery shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than 20 years.

Per the Georgia Code, section § 16-5-21. Aggravated assault
(b) Except as provided in subsections (c) through (k) of this Code section, a person convicted of the offense of aggravated assault shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than 20 years.

I bet Applebee's is better than prison food.

quote:
McDonough Police Department

**WANTED**

Applebee’s Assault Update: We thank the public for assisting us with identifying the offenders!

The four female offenders assaulted a waitress at the Applebee’s located at 815 Industrial Blvd, McDonough, GA.

During the assault, the victim was stabbed once by one suspect and punched several times by all four suspects.

The suspects fled in a white Infiniti SUV after robbing the victim of her tab and tip money, and causing damage to the property.

Anyone knowing the whereabouts of the offenders is urged to contact 911 immediately.

Those are driver's license photos.

I bet they are having second thoughts about their actions.

I even managed to type that without laughing.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
quote:
About 75% of black babies are born out of wedlock

that doesn't include the aborted ones, right? Another Democrat success story.

I see that is an argument for abortion. Would you rather have five Boyds or four?

Posts: 2541 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Cut it out

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Just wait until they are caught then you'll have assholes come out to justify their actions and others who will say how this isn't typical behavior for them.

They'll justify their actions on the basis the waitress said znd/or did something racist (like apologize in a racist tone of voice).

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
So are we waiting to find out whether Demetrius is a chick, a dude, or a little bit of everything?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I'll bet you can't find a dude who's glad he ate hers. Razz

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15483 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Draal
posted Hide Post
Boyds of a feather...

Posts: 164 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: July 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Attack of the Aunt Jemimas.

Stolen

Posts: 89 | Location: North Texas | Registered: August 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post