SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Four women wanted for pummeling Applebee's waitress in Georgia
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Four women wanted for pummeling Applebee's waitress in Georgia Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
What is it with the damned thug culture?

Of course if it were the other way around, ah, never mind. Just carry. Everywhere.

The thug culture is alive and well...my late wife's sister lives and works in the McDonough area and the stories she tells me when we talk on the phone about the attitudes in an ever expanding segment of the population is downright disturbing...she has about two years to early retire and she is out of metro Atlanta.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I knew what I would see before I opened the thread.

For me it was only about a 99.9% probability. There may be 2-3 times a year I am surprised.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The thug culture promotes and encourages animal behavior. These females worked as a predatory pack. Further examination would surely expose other animal behaviors. This what happens to humans who do not progress and refine .

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mars said it. It may have been a "diss" but the fact that they took cash from the waitress makes me think this was a flat out robbery.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16087 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Feral creatures who do not belong in society.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I knew what I would see before I opened the thread.

Yup. As predictable as the tides.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15573 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I actually keep a bat in my car with the hope I can inflict some serious torture to some of our sub humans like these skanks

And if there needs to be a bit more training, the .45 will finish their schooling.

Enough is enough

Posts: 151 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:

File that under "Comedy Routines You Could NOT Get Away With Today...Even if You're Chris Rock."

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
What is it with the damned thug culture?

Of course if it were the other way around, ah, never mind. Just carry. Everywhere.

When welfare was increased, if the Daddy didn't live there...Generations of kids raised without a father.
The Black families used to be very bonded and child ren were taught right from wrong and then it didn't happen any longer and an angry single mom raised them.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
So none of the "men" there dared intervene? No one even got a license plate?

I wonder what the excuse of those animals will be when they get caught. I wish Applebee's would put out a reward for information leading to their arrest. Let another animal turn the other animals in because there is no honor among them.

And yet this is a culture that gets mad at a word? Roll Eyes

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There’s no shortage of vermin in the world but it seems a lot of this activity is in the Atlanta area. Is that fair to say?

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FrankMoses:
There’s no shortage of vermin in the world but it seems a lot of this activity is in the Atlanta area. Is that fair to say?

Yes! The best thing to come out of Atlanta is I-20.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is the fried chicken restaurant where two thugs beat up the owner and her daughter located near here?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31436 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:

Is the fried chicken restaurant where two thugs beat up the owner and her daughter located near here?

No, that was Baxley--rural southeast GA.

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
It's as if they PLANNED this to rob the waitress.

Then go eat at Red Lobster.

I don't think they planned shit. That would require a tiny bit of intelligence. They were simply animals on a tear, their collective instinct told them to roll the waitress once they saw cash.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Ghettopotamuses....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Dey done been named by da PoPo Big Grin

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime...HHoDxTMd0exxqevrsHK/

Authorities identified the four women as Demetrius Boyd, Keterah Boyd, Lakisha Boyd and Lashondra Boyd.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Perhaps restaurants should start asking for a credit card prior to taking orders, like they do at hotels and rental car places.

Or maybe scan at least one ID.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Demetrius
Oh, for the love of...

Roll Eyes

Posts: 107570 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Authorities identified the four women as Demetrius Boyd, Keterah Boyd, Lakisha Boyd and Lashondra Boyd.

I suppose it would be insensitive to suggest that perhaps “slave names” were better

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post