SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Four women wanted for pummeling Applebee's waitress in Georgia
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Four women wanted for pummeling Applebee's waitress in Georgia Login/Join 
Picture of olfuzzy
posted
First a 92 year old man gets beaten half to death for bumping into a little girl, now a waitress gets beat down for bumping into a woman's knee Mad

Although not really needed, photos and video at link.

Georgia police were on the hunt Friday for four women who they say started an all-out brawl at an Applebee’s after their waitress bumped up against one of their knees.

The wild fight was captured on surveillance footage late Tuesday night at one of the restaurant’s locations in McDonough.

"One suspect grabs a knife and cuts her in the arm and the other suspect punches her,” McDonough Police Det. T.F. Spangenberg told FOX5 Atlanta.

Police say the 21-year-old server accidentally bumped a customer’s knee while placing food on the table, and when it happened again, chaos broke out.

Video of the brawl shows punches being thrown as the unidentified women gang up on the waitress. As she tries to defend herself, the table the group was eating at gets flipped over and a light fixture above it is smashed out with a fist. Other customers are pictured trying to break up the brawl.

The server ended up needing 15 stitches to cover up her arm wound, according to FOX5 Atlanta.

Investigators added that someone yelled “police are coming” and then the women casually walked out of the restaurant with their purses – and cash they allegedly took from the waitress’ apron.

"She said she had $200 to $300 in there from tips and tabs she collected in cash," Spangenberg said.

Police say the four women will face charges ranging from aggravated assault to robbery.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018...rgia-police-say.html

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just don't know what to say. Other than I hope that these scummy lumps of shit are caught, and spend a lot of time in prison, as they don't need to be walking around with humans.

Arman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow that wasn't even a hard bump.. speechless.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
For some people, anything which can be used as a justification for provocation, will.

Perhaps the "polite" in "polite society" shall be given sabbatical.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43863 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Attack of the Aunt Jemimas.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Why am I not surprised?

Posts: 22894 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Catch them and fry them.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
Didn't someone recently post a story of (I think) four black women dine and dash an expensive meal somewhere in the SE? Might've been the same trash.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I knew what I would see before I opened the thread.

Posts: 107484 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
what is it they say about an armed society

four against one, and a knife....

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53164 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm going to say that was planned given that they managed to walk out with all of the money she had in her apron.

I'd bet if the video was more clear and you watch close you'll see one or more assaulting her and another dive for the apron.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

the women casually walked out of the restaurant with their purses – and cash they allegedly took from the waitress’ apron.

Figures.

And like Para, after a few sentences of the article, I knew exactly what went down. As predictable as a Hallmark Christmas card.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
Wow that wasn't even a hard bump.. speechless.

Not a bump, but a diss. Similar to "whatcha looking at muthafucka!" as you look coincidentally towards their direction. And with these savages, a diss requires immediate violence.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Poster children for why a 10-round mag limit is a bad idea.

Posts: 1178 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
And like Para, after a few sentences of the article, I knew exactly what went down.
All I had to do was read the subject line of this thread.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107484 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
As a lad recently returned to the US from living in Africa, on many occasions I was the victim of Black-on-Caucasian beatings. Almost every time it was multiple people attacking me.

What I saw in that video footage was precisely the savagery I experienced, so much so it has left me nauseated.

I make a habit of carrying my defensive firearm everywhere since this sort of insane behavior is becoming commonplace.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Oregon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f3PJF0YE-x4" width="854"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Yep.

"Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?"
-Dr. Thaddeus Venture

Posts: 6086 | Location: PDX | Registered: May 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
What is it with the damned thug culture?

Of course if it were the other way around, ah, never mind. Just carry. Everywhere.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
It's as if they PLANNED this to rob the waitress.

Then go eat at Red Lobster.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34105 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post