SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stop Lying To Us
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stop Lying To Us Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted
Townhall.com
Kurt Schlichter
June 8, 2017

The most significant revelation that came out of the most recent London massacre of disarmed British subjects was not the bloodshed itself, but the pathetic sissy whining, in the midst of throats being slashed, at the Brit who refused to adhere to the comforting lie that the Muslims doing the slashing in the name of Allah were not Muslims doing the slashing in the name of Allah.

The left would rather you lie and die than tell the truth and live.

It’s exhausting being lied to 24/7 about the big issues, and don’t start with the “but what about Trump?” nonsense because…well, what about Trump?

Does Trump pretend that the Islamic State has nothing to do with Islam because to admit the Islamic State has something to do with Islam is an admission that the unquestionable idea underlying multiculturalism – that every culture is wonderful except the Western culture that brought about 95 percet of the learning and science that is making the grinding poverty and disease that was heretofore man’s fate a thing of the past – is an utter fraud?

Does Trump pretend that we are morally or scientifically bound by a non-treaty that was non-submitted to our elected representatives to solve the non-problem of climate change at the price of our non-employment and non-prosperity?

Does Trump blame Russians for the utter repudiation of Felonia von Pantsuit’s poisonous ideology of greed and huggy fascism? Does he contend Hillary skipped those icky workin’ folks in Wisconsin and Michigan because Putin tricked her?

I keep trying to find the big Trump “lies” and they always seem to end up being disagreements with liberal orthodoxy.

But for the so-called elite that seeks to rule us, it’s all lies, all day, every day, about everything, since they can’t be honest because we normals reject what they want whenever we are exposed to the truth and are allowed a say. So their go-to move to impose their sick will is to obscure or hide the truth, and try to suppress our voices.

When it comes to terror, they prioritize their cocktail party clichés over our lives. They are willing to accept the risk of dangerous Muslim radicals infiltrating our country rather than admitting the truth and taking action. They refuse to bar people from jihadi hellholes, preferring to virtue signal in an orgy of self-congratulation over their own enlightenment. They refuse to deport scummy anti-American trash like punitive clitoral mutilation advocate Linda Sansour – hell, the liberal feminists have made that sharia-loving refugee from the Seventh Century their heroine.

And, of course, they eagerly seek to ensure patriotic Americans are just as disarmed and helpless as their Euro-victim counterparts. Nothing offends a liberal – especially their cowardly beta boyz – like a proud American with an AR15 shaking his head and saying, “Nope, I’m a citizen, not a subject.”

We reject their plans for our subjugation, so the left seeks to stop our voice from being heard. We elected a guy who, quite reasonably, sought to keep out people from places where a lot of the population wants to murder us, at least until we can get our ridiculous intelligence community capable of adequately vetting them. Of course, that would be done by the same bunch of saps who gave a 25-year old leftist named “Reality Winner” a Top Secret/SCI clearance though her social media feed included a pledge of loyalty to Iran should America find itself at war with those sexually-inadequate freaks. You know, when I got my TS/SCI, they investigated me so intensely that if I had any, they would have detected my colon polyps.

So, we vote for a guy who proposed to stop the refugee madness of King Barack and the left promptly goes to the courts, which invent extra-constitutional justifications for preventing the president from fulfilling his basic function of protecting the people of the United States. And when the president tweets in frustration, the left cheers because it fully expects the courts to again abuse their responsibility – no, a court may not consider material not in the record on appeal (the new tweets are not), and no, a court may not rule against someone just because he offended the judges personally.

Then there are the informal ways the left seeks to protect the lies – the attempts at public shaming, plus the intimidation by political correctness that tells the truth-speaker that his reputation, his job and maybe his physical safety will be in danger if he dares point out that the lies are lies.

The hell with that, and the hell with them.

We’re Americans, and it’s time to push back twice as hard. Confront the lies, call them out. Stand firm in the face of the systemic dishonesty our elite uses to attain, retain, and exercise power.

We are citizens, not subjects. Don’t be that pathetic sissy whining in the midst of throats being slashed at other Americans who clearly and unequivocally reject the comforting lie that the Muslims doing the slashing in the name of Allah were not Muslims doing the slashing in the name of Allah. Cease your embarrassing fussing, you gutless dhimmis. Pick up a weapon and fight.

No, they would rather you lie and die than tell the truth and live. But unless we choose not to stand up for ourselves, our families and our Constitution, we still get a say.

And we should say, “Hell no.”

The elite wants you to submit.

Run. Hide. Tell.

Never. We’re Americans. We don’t submit to intimidation and oppression, and certainly not to impotent jihadi schmucks.

Here’s how we roll.

Draw. Aim. Shoot.

Link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's like we're screwing with them by not admitting it's islam against the world.

This last time in England they shouted 'This is for Allah' instead of "allahu 'akbar" since we're too dense to accept the obvious.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Then there are the informal ways the left seeks to protect the lies – the attempts at public shaming, plus the intimidation by political correctness that tells the truth-speaker that his reputation, his job and maybe his physical safety will be in danger if he dares point out that the lies are lies.

The hell with that, and the hell with them.

We’re Americans, and it’s time to push back twice as hard. Confront the lies, call them out. Stand firm in the face of the systemic dishonesty our elite uses to attain, retain, and exercise power.

That's what it takes.
Thank you, Mr. Schlichter.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Indeed. The ruling class wants the Islamic invasion for reasons unknown.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20320 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
The ruling class wants the Islamic invasion for reasons unknown.

The left has an unholy alliance with Islam.

Unholy Alliance: Radical Islam And The American Left
by David Horowitz (Author)

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
The ruling class wants the Islamic invasion for reasons unknown.

The left has an unholy alliance with Islam.

Great watch, thanks! Unfortunately also true.

Unholy Alliance: Radical Islam And The American Left
by David Horowitz (Author)

Posts: 1769 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
....the comforting lie that the Muslims doing the slashing in the name of Allah were not Muslims doing the slashing in the name of Allah.

Ignore the man behind the curtain . . . . These aren't the droids you are looking for.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
It's like we're screwing with them by not admitting it's islam against the world.

This last time in England they shouted 'This is for Allah' instead of "allahu 'akbar" since we're too dense to accept the obvious.

I thought he actually shouted, "This is for Islam."

And good article. Thanks for posting. I forwarded it on to a few people.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the problem in this country (at least these days) is that we never call out the politicians that lie to us and put us at risk, nor do we ever do anything about

lets just vote him out of office, or send him/her/it a nasty tweet

well, the next elections are about 18 months away

how many more lies and how many more deaths do we have to tolerate before we inflict some sort of real punishment on some politicians as a message to the rest

but we're too good for that aren't we

and we might be dead, but at least we can die knowing we took the 'moral' high road

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
the problem in this country (at least these days) is that we never call out the politicians that lie to us and put us at risk, nor do we ever do anything about

lets just vote him out of office, or send him/her/it a nasty tweet

well, the next elections are about 18 months away

how many more lies and how many more deaths do we have to tolerate before we inflict some sort of real punishment on some politicians as a message to the rest

but we're too good for that aren't we

and we might be dead, but at least we can die knowing we took the 'moral' high road

I wonder how many are truly ignorant of the lies, how many are apathetic, and how many are complicit because it serves their own agendas.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
OK, help me out here. I don't know what to believe. I pretty certain nothing the media says is true and they have an agenda that doesn't put my best interests at the forefront. I pretty much like what Trump says, but I also know he's a politician and is allowed to lie. I guess I need to believe that all democrats lie through their teeth about every thing. Most of the Republicans are pretty much like the democrats and lie to pleas themselves. Is all we're left with is the Sigforum for truth?

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
We are citizens, not subjects.

There is the heart of it, IMO. The elites think of us as subjects. They live in a world apart, like the French aristocracy of the 18th C. Nothing they impose on us, and subject us to, touches their lives even remotely.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
What is the truth?

The facts? Sometimes those are in controversy, uncertain, unknown, evidence but not really proof. Some things we just don't know.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wonder how many are truly ignorant of the lies, how many are apathetic, and how many are complicit because it serves their own agendas.

in my opinion, ALL of them

they're not protecting us, they're protecting their power and pensions

they could probably live without their pensions, but strip them of their power and they'd likely commit suicide - where is Jim Jones when you need him?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post