SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    #CNNBlackmail - Post your memes, or post those of others . Post every last one you can find
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

#CNNBlackmail - Post your memes, or post those of others . Post every last one you can find Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

With sincere apologies to our own monkey.

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
That is unfairly insulting to all monkeys everywhere!

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
CABLE NEWS RACE
MON. JUNE 11, 2018

FOXNEWS HANNITY 5,902,000
FOXNEWS INGRAHAM 4,560,000
FOXNEWS TUCKER 4,222,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,788,000
FOXNEWS THE FIVE 2,634,000
MSNBC SPECIAL 2,378,000
CNN CUOMO 2,362,000
CNN TONIGHT 1,790,000
CNN COOPER 1,691,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 1,551,000

Fake news isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, it looks like.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

(The opening quote is from a CNN ad campaign.)

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I wonder what the rest of the world thinks of CNN; what their perceptions are.

I'm smiling at this public rejection. I would be ROFL if the British PM started to do this too - for CNN and for whatever the equivalent agencies are in England and the EU.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Even better.....

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

Just turn it off...... your mind will heal.
#CNNBlackmail

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Arrogant and clueless enough for ya?

Don Lemon actually considers himself a journalist - even though every time is guest speaks, he talks over him. Don couldn't even get a passing grade in Philosophy 101 in a first year college class. What a tool.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post