SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hillary phones Trump
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary phones Trump Login/Join 
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted
Hillary Phoned President Trump

Hillary phoned the President's office shortly after midnight. “I need to talk to President Trump, it’s an emergency!”, exclaimed Hillary.

After some cajoling, the President's assistant agreed to disturb his study time.
“So, what is it that’s so important that it can’t wait until morning?”, grumbled Trump.

“Supreme Court Judge Ginsburg just died, and I would like to take her place.”, begged Hillary.

“Well, it’s alright with me, if it’s OK with the funeral home.”, replied President Trump.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
We can only wish.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8951 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Good one! (Didn't see that coming.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
If only!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I like it. Big Grin

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
My guess is they will both be a goner before the end of Trumps first term.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
My guess is they will both be a goner before the end of Trumps first term.

As stated above, we can only wish.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Deadpan humor. Smile

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Dark Side

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slyguy:
Welcome to the Dark Side

Do you have cookies?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
Originally posted by slyguy:
Welcome to the Dark Side

Do you have cookies?

No, but we do have dark chocolate.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post