SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Baseball playoffs
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Baseball playoffs Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Red Sox fan here!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Astros, and while I would say that no matter what, I think they really can win it all. The Red Sox will be tough.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo: Are you all Giants fans?

Which group of fans dislikes the Dodgers the most....? Wink

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Go Mariners..........oh, wait. Damn!

Guess I'll root for the Dodgers, just because.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
I don’t get the hatred for my Dodgers. It’s been 30 years. I get the Yankees and Red Sox. But the dodgers? Are you all Giants fans?

Nope. I've just had to sit next to a few dodger fans when they play in Phx.
ANYONE but the dodgers!! Razz

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Rooting for the Braves since my team didn't make it. But I think the Red Sox are the favorite

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Astros taking Kluber to the woodshed.

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I like the Brew Crew.

Posts: 4695 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah rooting for Indians.

My grandfather took my brother and I to an Indians ball game when I was 5.

He knew all the players and they knew him.

He used to hire them in the off season and he had an architect and building business in Cleveland and Columbus.
Nowadays they all could buy and sell my grandfather and his business.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Indians fan here watching them get their butts handed to them today.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve got to go with the Dodgers. The Cubs are done and Ryan Braun irritates me.

Posts: 937 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Sox won but at the expense of the bullpen. Might be NY’s turn today.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
From MLB.com: "Following a 6-0 Game 1 win, the Dodgers joined the 1921 New York Yankees as the only teams to open a postseason series with back-to-back shutouts."

Not a bad way to start. I was born in Los Angeles and lived there for 50 years. Go Blue!

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
After a long absence, it looks as though the Braves appearance in post season this year will be brief. Frown

Posts: 1824 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Full disclosure: I'm a Giants fan.

I will root for the National league unless the Dodgers are in the WS....Just can't root for the Dodgers ever.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3474 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:
Originally posted by cooger:
Who do you guys have winning it all?

Anyone besides the Dodgers or Indians. Big Grin
Bite your tongue. Razz

Indians fan, hey I was watching the game yesterday and I noticed the Chief wahoo logo being worn? I thought that was verboten. Glad to see y’all wearing it!

Go Stros!

HK Ag

Posts: 3498 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HK Ag:
Indians fan, hey I was watching the game yesterday and I noticed the Chief wahoo logo being worn? I thought that was verboten. Glad to see y’all wearing it!

Go Stros!

HK Ag
They're apparently ditching Chief Wahoo next year or the following year, bending to the social justice nitwits. Not happy at all about it, and I won't be getting rid of any of my Wahoo gear.

Hopefully the tribe can give the Astros a bit more of a run for their money in game two.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Game 2, let's do it again boys.
Go 'Stros!

Edit: BOOM!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P250UA5,

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15285 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
Sox won but at the expense of the bullpen. Might be NY’s turn today.

Yanks crush Sox

Hey, PD! You called that one Big Grin

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After deeper reflection, a Braves-Indians WS would be great just so they would have to be saying those offensive mascot names over and over on network TV and make some liberals head explode somewhere. Lol.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post