SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chick-fil-A doing just fine, thanks
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chick-fil-A doing just fine, thanks Login/Join 
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted
According to today's WSJ, Chick-fil-A seems to be hitting on all cylinders:
quote:
the closely held company this year is poised to become the third-biggest U.S. restaurant chain by sales behind McDonald’s Corp. and Starbucks Corp. , according to food-service consultancy Technomic Inc. The growth reflects Chick-fil-A’s expansion over the past decade, as well as consumers’ broader turn toward chicken.

Link to article

Glad to know the left's sound and fury indeed has signified nothing. Smile

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
The good old Hate Chicken. I hope liberal heads explode because of this.

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Always clean, great service and the employees seem to be happy to be working there.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
My favorite place! Yum!!

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
The way they handle lunch crowds is amazing. I went to one yesterday at lunchtime - despite the crowd I barely had to hit my brakes going thru the drive thru. Remote order takers, remote person to hand me my receipt, (correct) order waiting at window. Incredible. I have waited 10-15 minutes at other places with only one or two vehicles in the line.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
And doing it in only six days a week. Winning.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I think I’m partially responsible for their success since I spend about $150 there 5 days a week doing lunches at hospitals as a medical rep. Big Grin

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Always a line and the nicest people working there and oh yeah the food is good too!

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Their numbers would be even better if they would bring back the spicy breakfast biscuit.

And the cole slaw.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
It is always refreshing to receive great service from very polite and friendly people at Chick-fil-A. This is a great company founded on great principles with a great product and a fair employment opportunity for American workers.

I am pleased to hear things are going well.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I think my family eats breakfast there 3 out of 4 Saturday mornings.... chikn minis are crack

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
I do my part, not only to piss the liberals off, but because their food is fucking good and I appreciate the way they run their business.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Their breakfast is amazing btw. I wish it was served allllll day.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Love this news and their chicken!

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My wife has developed a routine to walk right in and pick up food and skip any line that may be there (which they DO move very quickly but standing in line with a 4 and 2 year old for more than 2 minutes just isn't cutting it), she orders via the CFA app from the parking lot and by the time we get the kids out of the car and in the door and to a table, the food is ready.

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
A Chick-fil-A opened here 2 or 3 years ago about 2 1/2 miles from my house. What good luck! Big Grin Unbelievable how busy they stay all day long. I've been eating there one meal a week.

Posts: 2675 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
again , how is Mc Donald's even in the top five ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
again , how is Mc Donald's even in the top five ?

Sheer volume. Numeber of stores. & broke-dick city dwellers that don’t know any better.

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We make sure we go out of our way to find one when traveling

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Actually, I've recently found Burger King is pretty good. And their ice tea is not bad at all.

but, I have heard rumors that they are struggling to meet debt obligations.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post