SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chick-fil-A doing just fine, thanks
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chick-fil-A doing just fine, thanks Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Their numbers would be even better if they would bring back the spicy breakfast biscuit.

And the cole slaw.

Amen Brother!!! I miss them both!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Closest one is 20 miles from me. I really want to like them, maybe I'm doing it wrong!

WE have only eat there a handful of times and never for breakfast.

I don't like the breading on the chicken, too hard and crunchy or something... just puts me off a bit. Maybe odering the wrong item.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4118 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good. You'll have my chicken sandwich when you pry it from my cold, dead hands. Smile

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 02, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
And doing it in only six days a week. Winning.

This is my only complaint. I always want some and then realize that it’s Sunday. Frown

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
And doing it in only six days a week. Winning.

Yeah I wonder what the numbers from McDonalds and Starbucks would look like if you trimmed out Sundays.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Brand new CF under construction in the new Kroger complex, less than 4 miles from home. I'm excited!

Posts: 4683 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
I think I’m partially responsible for their success since I spend about $150 there 5 days a week doing lunches at hospitals as a medical rep. Big Grin

Are you saying you spend $150/day there?

Is one of those hospitals HUP? I spent a LOT of time walking around that place when I was in school.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
A Chick-fil-A opened here 2 or 3 years ago about 2 1/2 miles from my house. What good luck! Big Grin Unbelievable how busy they stay all day long. I've been eating there one meal a week.

Ours is about 2 miles away, and in an amazing coincidence I had planned on grabbing us dinner there before opening this thread.

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I buy lunch for my employees once a week from there. I get to support an awesome business and we all get the tastiest fast food lunch available. Win win!

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have yet to try one, but it seems that I have been missing out on some good grub, and nice folks.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After reading this, now I'm hungry for.....Chicken.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:

I don't like the breading on the chicken
Try the grilled chicken. No breading.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Went to our local Chick Fil A on Monday for lunch.
It opened On February 21st, and mine was sale number 145K and change.

Averaging over 1500 unique sales daily since they opened up.
Considering they’re closed on Sundays, I’d say business is good.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Half the time the owner is out taking orders with the employees and handing out drinks/food when I go through. That says it all to me

Now I want CFA and I had it yesterday.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3585 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
What are you guys ordering that you love this place so much? I’ve been twice and just can’t figure out why everyone raves about it.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
What are you guys ordering that you love this place so much? I’ve been twice and just can’t figure out why everyone raves about it.

Grilled chicken sandwich, best chicken noodle soup, real chicken nuggets and the best lemonade.

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
They just opened one near here about a month ago. You can't even get near the place it's so incredibly busy.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
CFA is awesome. I can't think of anytime they got my order wrong, took too long, or anything else gone wrong.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
I do my part, not only to piss the liberals off, but because their food is fucking clucking good and I appreciate the way they run their business.
Smile

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Had CFA for lunch today at the only location here in Bakersfield. Place was packed but I waited a total of 2 minutes to place and receive my order! Food was excellent as expected, and the manager even stopped by to say hi and offer a soda refill. Can't say that has ever happened at McD's. Long live the #1, no pickles, please.

PS, my pleasure!

Posts: 1979 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post