SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    obama presidential library (sort of)
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

obama presidential library (sort of) Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
See what I did

I dunno, it sounds like a perfect representation of his legacy. Lots of extraneous stuff surrounding a "library" that isn't actually a library (because there's nothing actually there) so much as a concrete shell that barely suffices as shelter from a rainstorm.

Posts: 20521 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:

I got $50 on the obama library is the first Presidential Library with a homicide.

Big Grin

Posts: 547 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
Sounds like another way to make files mysteriously disappear. Fucking charlatan.

Judicial watch has been after loads of these docs and granted a court order to receive them.... The explanation is "We no Longer have them"
keep moving the shells and try to find the pea...
Obama was always a Slimey mother fucker....

Posts: 4946 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Empty suit, empty library.

Posts: 4287 | Location: Columbia, Illinois | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post