SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Can I get a Moderator for a second opinion....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can I get a Moderator for a second opinion.... Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Para is away conducting sensitivity training for Starbuck's employees. When he returns he'll have a response for you Tony44. Razz

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He owns the board, that's fine and understandable but I'm not being a jerk about anything. If I broke procedure just let me know and I'll fix it and know better for the next time. I'm not unreasonable.

If this was the tenth time, heck if it was even the third time of disregard then maybe. Just looking for a tiny bit of understanding. Oh well.

Posts: 45 | Registered: August 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Tony...Just stop. You're making it worse Roll Eyes

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3456 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe he asked you for an explanation of how you managed over "100 successful transactions" in 43 posts.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
He’s not a Forum member, he’s a guy who sells shit from time-to-time.

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony44:...
Can someone look into this for me.

I looked real close.

All I see are your footprints on your pecker.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
You aren't banned, yet, but I think this thread is going to accomplish that for you.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony44:
Just looking for a tiny bit of understanding.

How is that working out for you?

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I see you don't have an email address in your profile. If you want to keep this private between you and Para I'd suggest that you go to the office folder and communicate that way instead of to the whole forum membership.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
I see you don't have an email address in your profile. If you want to keep this private between you and Para I'd suggest that you go to the office folder and communicate that way instead of to the whole forum membership.

Jim

That is exactly what I was going to suggest.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3574 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
He owns the board, that's fine and understandable but I'm not being a jerk about anything. If I broke procedure just let me know and I'll fix it and know better for the next time. I'm not unreasonable.

If this was the tenth time, heck if it was even the third time of disregard then maybe. Just looking for a tiny bit of understanding. Oh well.

Man, he did right there, but you kept going, insisting that he message you privately to resolve "this in chat and not by putting me on blast". He treats everyone here the same. No one is special. You say you've been a member a long time and have learned a lot. Obviously you have learned nothing. Because, even if you were just a lurker and actually read a lot on here, you would know the ins and outs and follow the rules. But, you are obviously just here to sell your shit and read nothing. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
I believe he asked you for an explanation of how you managed over "100 successful transactions" in 43 posts.

And this will, between the existing Classifieds threads, yes, there are two of 'em, will be the fourth time, at least, the question has been presented.

The "second opine" probably ain't coming until this question is answered by you.

Good luck.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Just read the rules for the Classifieds section. Take some time to hang out in the Lounge or firearm-centric areas.

Get to know people, let them get to know you.

Then, and only then, would I approach the staff about being able to sell again on the boards.

Simple. Big Grin

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, if ya gotta have a Moderator, might as well go to the top. 15 years & we hardly knew ye!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
... learned a lot of great things ...

Class dismissed

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
You know that puff of dust and feathers, when an Eagle strikes its prey at high speed. Thats what Im sitting here envisioning. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
You know that puff of dust and feathers, when an Eagle strikes its prey at high speed. Thats what Im sitting here envisioning. Regards 18DAI

hahaha! Excellent

Or maybe this...

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
... learned a lot of great things ...

Pop quiz time:

1. Official SIDforum grill?

2. What firearm will you buy?

3. What is a Fumoto valve?

4. What is a quarter for?

5. How to you access the chat function?

Bonus: What movie beat Smokey and the Bandit for best film editing?

Posts: 10821 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post