SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Can I get a Moderator for a second opinion....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can I get a Moderator for a second opinion.... Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I gotta say that I was going to bitch about the "search". And just keep bitching and bitching and bitching. Thanks Tony44 for reminding me that I am guest and not an owner here.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Others have said it but I must repeat that I haven’t had the best day but this thread has made it all better. I must go rest my face from smiling and laughing so much.

You are in my prayers as well.

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I'm not a moderator but here's my second opinion...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
I gotta say that I was going to bitch about the "search". And just keep bitching and bitching and bitching. Thanks Tony44 for reminding me that I am guest and not an owner here.

http://www.karmanator.com/sig_search.html

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Well now. This is going to be interesting.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:

http://www.karmanator.com/sig_search.html

Thanks Skins. Now I'm glad I didn't bitch and piss the forum owner off. Oh FYI, you've helped me fix many electrical problems.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
What is the air speed of an African swallow

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While he's not the brightest light in the harbor, this looks like a bunch of 12 year olds piling on.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
While he's not the brightest light in the harbor, this looks like a bunch of 12 year olds piling on.

Thank you, Moral Compass.
Nobody has been overly rude or resorting to name calling. Hopefully your offense was contained in the first 4 pages? Razz
Oh, wait, that's some name calling. But hey, not at the OP!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony44:
...overzealous Moderator.

...Been a member for 15 years, learned a lot of great things...
but didn't learn who the owner of the forum was, didn't learn to read the 2 stickies in the Classified Section before selling something (including the one titled "Anyone who transacts business in this section should read this"), didn't learn the difference between 42 and 100...

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
We haven’t had an epic thread like this in a while. Where is my pancake?

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
It's on this bunny's head, Jeff...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Stupid is as Stupid does" is the only phrase that fits here Roll Eyes

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
^^^^I laugh like a mad hatter every time I see that seen.

It's just the mercury leaching in...the laughing will subside in time...then comes the deep brooding and quietly muttering to oneself about buying Hi-Points. Then the end is neigh but we will be here for you when the laughing ceases and we then karma off all your gear...With rules about at least 50 posts outside the classifieds an.d at least 50 in the cat thread and 25 in the "you will by a Glock" thread Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
What is the air speed of an African swallow

Is that a ladened or unladened swallow?

I love this place! One of those days and then I find this thread to brighten it up.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3839 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
You should ask to talk to a supervisor. Be sure to let him know you are a Sovereign Citizen.

Posts: 3220 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
It's on this bunny's head, Jeff...

Thank you, much better!

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post