SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Can I get a Moderator for a second opinion....
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can I get a Moderator for a second opinion.... Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Up to page 9.

Further proof that gentle folk of SigForum have the answers to all life's questions.

And enjoy a good pig pile as much as anyone...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Tony hasn't been back since yesterday. And, para is MIA since yesterday. Maybe they're having a beer or two and laughing their asses off. Eek

Q

Posts: 26323 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
A beer summit?

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
I'm not a moderator, but you handled it wrong and got just a wee bit shitty about it.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Great Karma!! I'm in, my email is in my profile Smile

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Sometimes threads read backwards have messages and meanings. Start here Tony44. Let us know if you find anything.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
I'd wager Para is well aware of this thread and the O.P. It strikes me as Para's style to let the membership have some fun with the O.P. after the O.P.'s claim to legitimacy and special treatment was based on allegedly being such an active and vital part of the SigForum community.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
based on allegedly being such an active and vital part of the SigForum community.

I seem to remember a couple other similar instances where the object of discussion took it well, came in with some self-effacing commentary of their own and yucked it up with the best of them.

Here, not so much I guess. Too bad.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12394 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
based on allegedly being such an active and vital part of the SigForum community.

I seem to remember a couple other similar instances where the object of discussion took it well, came in with some self-effacing commentary of their own and yucked it up with the best of them.

Here, not so much I guess. Too bad.

No, there's nothing that I see from the O.P. to suggest he would be interested or capable of doing so. He wants a place to sell his crap when it suits him, not to actually be a part of the fabric of SigForum.

Come to think of it, he's now a bigger part of SigForum than he ever intended to be, albeit his role is probably not very much to his liking.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Hey I resemble that remark !

and now back to my safe space...

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired, laying back
and enjoying life
Picture of low8option
posted Hide Post
Wow! Take off a couple if days and miss all the entertainment. Just read the last 9 pages and got a great laugh.

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment

Posts: 878 | Location: Northern Alabama | Registered: June 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:

quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
I am a moderate. I can pontificate. I can remonstrate. I can obfuscate. Just let me know.
But can you Menstruate. Wink
He was going to be a seamstress, but he couldn't men . . . Ah, never mind.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30640 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
"But can you Menstruate. Wink"

Of course I can. I have 'menstruated my company for over 45 years.

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2273 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can I get a Moderator for a second opinion....

Posts: 21092 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ "OVERZEALOUSNESS" Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26323 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Hang on guys, we should consult the Mod Mentor Group to sort this out. Just to make sure no ones feelings are hurt.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn’t it like getting pulled over for speeding, let off with just a warning, then asking the cop for second opinion?

P229

Posts: 3823 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I thought about typing IBTL, but we’re WAY beyond that point...what great entertainment Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15550 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
9 pages, I'm impressed.
Good laugh at a few posts.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post