SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Can I get a Moderator for a second opinion....
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can I get a Moderator for a second opinion.... Login/Join 
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
While he's not the brightest light in the harbor, this looks like a bunch of 12 year olds piling on.

On that same hike we found an uncharted lake. While circling to see what we could see, I found a dead beaver floating by the shore. Mrs DF didn't believe it was dead so she handed me a stick. Without hesitating I asked her, "you want me to poke the beaver with my stick?" Rolleyes.....Big Grin

I'm twelve

In college I had a wooden sculpture of a beaver. To this day I"m still not sure where I got it. Anyway, for some reason when it was sitting on the table ladies would always poke it or touch it. I always did my best to catch them and scold them to not touch my beaver.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3600 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Love this thread! Any of you forum geezers know where I can get some generic batteries for my Surefires?

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
You know that puff of dust and feathers, when an Eagle strikes its prey at high speed. Thats what Im sitting here envisioning. Regards 18DAI

quote:
Originally posted by cwelch:
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
Hey everyone. I've been on vacation. What I miss?

When the hell did we get "chat"?

It is only available once you sign the waiver.

Hell, I've been here 14 years what's this waiver thing you're talking about?

Once you hit 300 posts the waiver is sent by PM..

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Seven pages of pure gold and not yet one mention of unitard ?

Oops, forgot about the waiver, first...

DF, you is a mensch Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would the phrasing: “defenestration of epic proportions” be appropriate at some point, hopefully?

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cwelch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cwelch:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
Hey everyone. I've been on vacation. What I miss?

When the hell did we get "chat"?

It is only available once you sign the waiver.

Hell, I've been here 14 years what's this waiver thing you're talking about?

Once you hit 300 posts the waiver is sent by PM..[/QUOTE]

I better get busy then. Naw, I guess I can wait another 4 1/2 years or so. Now where is that like button?

Posts: 268 | Location: Conyers, Ga. | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
This thread has made my day. I have a shit post count, but I read and learned enough over the last nine years to know three things.

Not my sandbox. Follow the rules or GTFO.
Don’t be an asshat and people are pretty damn good to you here.

Most importantly, don’t try to pluck the eagle’s feathers. His pimp hand is strong, and his banhammer is doubly so.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
... Rolleyes..... Big Grin

I'm twelve

It's hard to verify age on the internet.
Can I get a Moderator for a second opinion on that... ? Big Grin
I want to be twelve again.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24113 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"Vinnie, what happened?"

"Well, we—"

"You get it straightened out?"

"No, we had a problem. And, uh, we tried to do everything we could."

"What do you mean?"

"And, uh, we tried to do everything we could. ... He's gone, and we couldn't do nothing about it."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Waiver is a joke. Like “moderator second opinion”

And now, for you I pray as well SIR.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12416 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Seven pages of pure gold and not yet one mention of unitard ?

Oops, forgot about the waiver, first...

DF, you is a mensch Big Grin

Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
... Rolleyes..... Big Grin

I'm twelve

It's hard to verify age on the internet.
Can I get a Moderator for a second opinion on that... ? Big Grin
I want to be twelve again.

I have a drywall screw you can borrow. Borrow. I'm gonna need it back for future action. Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Well, at least this didn’t go like the stew field thread, what with signal mirrors and wing waggles and and whatnot.

Posts: 17124 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Well... there goes the neighborhood. Eek

Posts: 17124 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm rolling.... love this site. Y'all are quite an entertaining bunch.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
IndyFFL, is that you?

Haha yesss.

Grab a mirror and signal the F16s now!

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

There better be a damned Karma!

This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Hey, I just got back from stuffing a burrito in to my gas tank. what’d I miss....

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5751 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post