SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Can I get a Moderator for a second opinion....
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can I get a Moderator for a second opinion.... Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I wonder whether Tony44 is

>>>>> SMOKING FUCKING DOPE <<<<<

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
While he's not the brightest light in the harbor, this looks like a bunch of 12 year olds piling on.

Been here 15 years, 45 posts in that time, claims to have learned a lot here and claims to be the victim of an "overzealous moderator" and not know who that mod is? There's a pile all right.

Posts: 10913 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
I think a silent banning with no fanfare would have been even better. Then ousting him publicly the next day when he created a new account to complain.

Para's got more patience than I.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
It’s been an entertaining thread already....and I expect it will continue to be Big Grin
I need some popcorn!

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Here's your award.

You've earned it. You can print it with your very own color printer at your convenience. Display it with a frame of your choosing.

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
I gotta say that I was going to bitch about the "search". And just keep bitching and bitching and bitching. Thanks Tony44 for reminding me that I am guest and not an owner here.

I’ve been around long enough to know that griping about the search function is not just allowable, it’s the one thing the Boss will most likely agree with you on. Bitching repeatedly though without being a productive critic, well that’s like listening to Whoopi or Joy Behart’s piehole.

Tony - auditioning for The View is frowned upon here, not to mention every other place logic is appreciated.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone. I've been on vacation. What I miss?
quote:
Over 100+ positive transactions on this forum.
I typically list firearms on another forum...
...a perfect transaction record of over 100 transactions on arfcom...
...messaged me and we could have resolved this in chat.
Praying for you Sir.

When the hell did we get "chat"?

Posts: 7349 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:

It is only available once you sign the waiver.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cwelch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
quote:

Hell, I've been here 14 years what's this waiver thing you're talking about?

Posts: 268 | Location: Conyers, Ga. | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Next up a post in the Office asking for his account to be closed and deleted.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Waiver is a joke. Like “moderator second opinion”

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cwelch:
quote:
quote:

I'll tell you in "Chat". I'm logged in as "Praying 4U". Make sure you "like" me so people know I'm liked. I've lots of "likes" on another forum, so...

Posts: 7349 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Waiver is a joke. Like “moderator second opinion”

Well at least now it is...

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cwelch:
quote:
quote:

This thread is turning into pure gold

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
A 20W bulb operating where a 100W bulb is the norm and a 150W is considered the brightest of the bright. Kinda like AOC...

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
^^^^I laugh like a mad hatter every time I see that seen.

It's just the mercury leaching in...the laughing will subside in time...

And I blame the mercury for the misspelling.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Me thinks we won't be hearing from the OP again.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
IndyFFL, is that you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
While he's not the brightest light in the harbor, this looks like a bunch of 12 year olds piling on.

A few weeks ago while hiking in the mountains with Mrs DF I reached into my pocket and found a drywall screw. I quickly displayed it to her and asked, "wanna screw?" She scowled and asked, "what, are you twelve?" Of course the answer needn't be uttered. I am.

On that same hike we found an uncharted lake. While circling to see what we could see, I found a dead beaver floating by the shore. Mrs DF didn't believe it was dead so she handed me a stick. Without hesitating I asked her, "you want me to poke the beaver with my stick?" Rolleyes.....Big Grin

I'm twelve

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
That right there is funny. Smile

Now, where is that chat button?

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5035 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post