SIGforum
Can I get a Moderator for a second opinion....

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8960077854

July 10, 2019, 01:09 PM
az4783054
Can I get a Moderator for a second opinion....
Para is away conducting sensitivity training for Starbuck's employees. When he returns he'll have a response for you Tony44. Razz

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.
July 10, 2019, 01:10 PM
Tony44
He owns the board, that's fine and understandable but I'm not being a jerk about anything. If I broke procedure just let me know and I'll fix it and know better for the next time. I'm not unreasonable.

If this was the tenth time, heck if it was even the third time of disregard then maybe. Just looking for a tiny bit of understanding. Oh well.
July 10, 2019, 01:11 PM
PR64
Tony...Just stop. You're making it worse Roll Eyes

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat
July 10, 2019, 01:11 PM
MNSIG
I believe he asked you for an explanation of how you managed over "100 successful transactions" in 43 posts.
July 10, 2019, 01:12 PM
TMats
He’s not a Forum member, he’s a guy who sells shit from time-to-time.

July 10, 2019, 01:13 PM
BamaJeepster

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
July 10, 2019, 01:13 PM
sigmonkey
quote:
Originally posted by Tony44:...
Can someone look into this for me.

I looked real close.

All I see are your footprints on your pecker.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
July 10, 2019, 01:15 PM
kz1000

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris
July 10, 2019, 01:17 PM
TigerDore
You aren't banned, yet, but I think this thread is going to accomplish that for you.

July 10, 2019, 01:19 PM
sns3guppy
quote:
Originally posted by Tony44:
Just looking for a tiny bit of understanding.

How is that working out for you?
July 10, 2019, 01:21 PM
Jimbo54
I see you don't have an email address in your profile. If you want to keep this private between you and Para I'd suggest that you go to the office folder and communicate that way instead of to the whole forum membership.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird
July 10, 2019, 01:24 PM
redstone
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
I see you don't have an email address in your profile. If you want to keep this private between you and Para I'd suggest that you go to the office folder and communicate that way instead of to the whole forum membership.

Jim

That is exactly what I was going to suggest.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson
July 10, 2019, 01:26 PM
quote:
He owns the board, that's fine and understandable but I'm not being a jerk about anything. If I broke procedure just let me know and I'll fix it and know better for the next time. I'm not unreasonable.

If this was the tenth time, heck if it was even the third time of disregard then maybe. Just looking for a tiny bit of understanding. Oh well.

Man, he did right there, but you kept going, insisting that he message you privately to resolve "this in chat and not by putting me on blast". He treats everyone here the same. No one is special. You say you've been a member a long time and have learned a lot. Obviously you have learned nothing. Because, even if you were just a lurker and actually read a lot on here, you would know the ins and outs and follow the rules. But, you are obviously just here to sell your shit and read nothing. Roll Eyes

Q

July 10, 2019, 01:28 PM
craigcpa
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
I believe he asked you for an explanation of how you managed over "100 successful transactions" in 43 posts.

And this will, between the existing Classifieds threads, yes, there are two of 'em, will be the fourth time, at least, the question has been presented.

The "second opine" probably ain't coming until this question is answered by you.

Good luck.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫
July 10, 2019, 01:28 PM
Veeper
Just read the rules for the Classifieds section. Take some time to hang out in the Lounge or firearm-centric areas.

Get to know people, let them get to know you.

Then, and only then, would I approach the staff about being able to sell again on the boards.

Simple. Big Grin

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken
July 10, 2019, 01:29 PM
recoatlift
Well, if ya gotta have a Moderator, might as well go to the top. 15 years & we hardly knew ye!
July 10, 2019, 01:29 PM
Hobbs
quote:
... learned a lot of great things ...

Class dismissed
July 10, 2019, 01:36 PM
18DAI
You know that puff of dust and feathers, when an Eagle strikes its prey at high speed. Thats what Im sitting here envisioning. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change
July 10, 2019, 01:38 PM
TigerDore
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
You know that puff of dust and feathers, when an Eagle strikes its prey at high speed. Thats what Im sitting here envisioning. Regards 18DAI

hahaha! Excellent

Or maybe this...

July 10, 2019, 01:45 PM
trapper189
quote:
... learned a lot of great things ...

Pop quiz time:

1. Official SIDforum grill?

2. What firearm will you buy?

3. What is a Fumoto valve?

4. What is a quarter for?

5. How to you access the chat function?

Bonus: What movie beat Smokey and the Bandit for best film editing?