SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Don Jr's Book Has To Be Triggering Libs All Over!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don Jr's Book Has To Be Triggering Libs All Over! Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
I love it, I can just hear them FUME! Big Grin

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
It's triggering my email, I bet I got 15 emails from DJTjr about the book yesterday alone.......

and I havent subscribed to anything with him..

Posts: 23436 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
He IS promoting the hell out of it- have seen him everywhere. Smile

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Angry Greta is fuming...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
And Mark Dice is currently #2 on Amazon!

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
He's been all over Fox News, usually promoting his book.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
And all the libs are pointing to the dagger that indicates that his sales total includes bulk sales.

Here's the thing. There is no way the NYT wanted to put DJT JR at the #1 spot on the best seller list. It has to be killing them. None of the other spots on the list include bulk sales. NYT can decide whether to include them in the total or not. My guess is that Trump JR would be on the number 1 spot even without the bulk sales. But the editors decided to include bulk sales in his total just so that they could put the dagger next to his name. That way, they can imply that it's the bulk sales that put him over the top and cast doubt on his achievement. If he would have been off the list without the bulk sales, you know that the NYT would have been more than happy to leave him off the list.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Frankly, I doubt any libs (other than reviewers) will read it. Just like I imagine conservatives were not triggered by Hillary's book. I doubt anyone here gave a F. I sure didn't. There have been plenty of conservative and liberal books on top of the NYT list. They are all selling to their respective bases. It is a proven formula to make money.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hm.. very interesting

Posts: 3 | Location: USA | Registered: November 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Angry Greta is fuming...

Fuming, you say? awwwwwww is she causing global warming now? Poor little thang!

Posts: 11840 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
Frankly, I doubt any libs (other than reviewers) will read it. Just like I imagine conservatives were not triggered by Hillary's book. I doubt anyone here gave a F. I sure didn't. There have been plenty of conservative and liberal books on top of the NYT list. They are all selling to their respective bases. It is a proven formula to make money.

Conservatives bought her book during the shortages!

Very valuable at the time too.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post