SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Merry Christmas to all my SIGforum friends!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas to all my SIGforum friends! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!!!
6Guns & Everyone!

Posts: 1306 | Location: Nor-cal | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you and yours.

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you, too.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19583 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
17 more shopping days till Christmas! Have a great Christmas yourself 6guns, and to all.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Nice!!!! Merry Christmas to all!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
Thanks and Merry Christmas to you also!

Wesołych Świąt Bożego Narodzenia (Polish)

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2078 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you 6guns, and to all our invisible friends everywhere!

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Merry Xmas to you too, my friend.

My wife had me searching for a picture exactly like that for years. I searched many framing stores catalogs but if a similar pic was found it was out of stock and never to be found ever ever again.

Just seeing your art made me smile and remember . There's a picture of us kissing at the hotel were we spent a few days back when we were dating that had something like yours hanging on our room.

0-0

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 0-0,

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
A very Merry Christmas to all!

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3811 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post