SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Well Mr. Mayor (Deblasio) you've really shown him, by the way how about the thousands of kids and families you're hurting
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well Mr. Mayor (Deblasio) you've really shown him, by the way how about the thousands of kids and families you're hurting Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted
Every time I think this asshat has done it all he goes even lower. Yeah you're really hurting Trump, no your screwing kids and families.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/20/...ks-to-ice-out-trump/

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Until the people of NYC revolt against this tyrant, there will be more. Meanwhile, I'm sure Trump is still getting his contracted fees so suck it DeBlasshole.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Trump said it best when he told voters that the left doesn’t hate him, they hate us.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
The feeling is mutual. I loath and absolutely detest Democrats - where ever they are and not just at the federal level

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Until the people of NYC revolt against this tyrant, there will be more. Meanwhile, I'm sure Trump is still getting his contracted fees so suck it DeBlasshole.

I don't think sheeple know how to revolt.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has there ever been a more immature butt hurt group of adults.

Posts: 3875 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
That fucking testicle licking asshole. But think about this: the people who vote for him are even worse. Roll Eyes

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The douche bag just backed down and the rinks are open again

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-trump-run-ice-rinks

The ice rinks was one of the things that put Trump on my radar.

Years ago there was a NY rink that NY city spend millions on and had not been open in years.

After fighting with the city for a couple of years they let him take a crack at it.

He call some guys in Canada to fix the rinks, (Canada for Hockey rinks, what a novel idea Big Grin)

He had the rinks up in short order.

I didn't know they were still running them.

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

I don't think sheeple know how to revolt.

The sheeple are revolting, though.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post