SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you, guys.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you, guys. Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
I just wanted to take a minute and thank the guys from the forum who reached out to me Tuesday. Your calls, texts, and emails meant a lot. This week has been a difficult week to say the least and I know I didn't get back to some of you but I will as I am off this weekend.

To all my invisible friends, thanks. And if you are so inclined, say a little prayer for all of those in Marshall who are still hurting.

Jones

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Jl,

Sorry, this is the first I've heard about it.

God Bless, My friend.
Smith.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
JL ~ First I've heard also, and my prayers are offered up for the victims and survivors, as well as for you, my friend!

Be of stout heart!

Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Jones,

I'm sorry to have been behind the times as well. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Stay safe,

-Nick

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers sent, Jerry.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JL,don’t have a clue what happened! Can you explain. TBS hope everything is ok.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018...ect-was-her-son.html

Frown

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The school shooting in Kentucky? Take care.

Posts: 5732 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
One thread on the topic has been nuked by the mods because it turned into the "OMG GUN CONTROL", but it was the school shooting in Marshall County, KY that we responded to.

I wasn't trying to be cryptic in my post, I just wanted to respect the mods "breaking news" prohibition and say thanks to all the guys that reached out to me. When I eventually got back to my car about 4 hours in, I had a bunch of texts and emails from folks on SF.

This is truly a special place.

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear and stay safe. It's terrible these things keep happening, especially at schools where you should feel safe.

I think about this more and more having a little one in Pre K3

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

As I've stated, here, before: I am not, by nature, a religious man, per se. Spiritual: Yes. Religious: Not so much. I agree with this assertion by Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin:

quote:

"We can't celebrate death in video games, celebrate death in TV shows, celebrate death in movies, celebrate death in musical lyrics and remove any sense of morality and sense of higher authority and then expect that things like this are not going to happen."

I have been saying as much for years. Decades, in fact.

Kevin: You, your fellow officers and your community have my sympathy Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Hang tough JJones. Thanks for doing the hard work that you do.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I agree with this assertion by Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin:

Here is the raw video of his comments. I think he did well, as with the Commissioner. I should also note that the governor was on the scene before my team cleared.

www.opspectraining.com

Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers for everyone, Brother. Also, I love your governor.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BennerP220,

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I missed your first post, jljones. I am sorry for the tragedy you are going through, and I am offering prayer for you this morning.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
What a terrible thing. Frown Prayers for all involved. I hope that you and your team are getting all the support you need.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18039 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Jerry,
This is a tragedy, but the school is blessed to have a man of your caliber there. Stay strong. I am grateful we have people like you doing your job. God bless.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8202 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sending good thoughts your way jljones.

Posts: 7524 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Prayers and positive thoughts your way. Thank you for all you do.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Jerry, sorry you had to deal with something that horrible. I will never know how people do the job you do, but I am grateful for all who serve.

You make a civilized society possible.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post