SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When did Ammoman move to NH?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When did Ammoman move to NH? Login/Join 
posted
Nashua, to be specific. I have not bought from him in ages, but I think he was in NJ (not a gun friendly state). I remember real cheap SA battlepacks....

When did he move to NH?

Posts: 15909 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Not sure but it was a smart move. Unfortunately, they no longer allow pick up at the warehouse with the subsequent savings on shipping as they did in NJ. Nashua would be a convenient ride.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
The address change has been in place a few years. I saw this discussed elsewhere. The word was the NH address is "Regus office space." As in, rented or virtual space. Sure enough, Bing reports the address as "Regus One Tara Boulevard".

Their shipping map has changed as well. They used to fulfill out of NJ. Looks like they now fulfill out of KY/TN and Salt Lake City.

I have not bought from them in ages either. The shipping baked into the price was nice back in the day, like 17-18 years ago. That was Ammoman's big selling point at one time. There are many more players in the market now. I prefer to know what I am paying for in price-per-round and shipping to make honest comparisons.

Looks like Ammoman has changed it a bit though. "Free shipping on all orders over $99." This still makes certain case purchases more expensive. Sam from SGAmmo has a good explanation on his industry board over at ARFCOM.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
IIRC there were issues with NJ law that finally forced them out. They weren't in any trouble, but NJ gun law was holding them back on something.

Posts: 7076 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post