SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    OANN : One America News Network
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OANN : One America News Network Login/Join 
KANE CHARLEY 6
posted Hide Post
Direct TV UT. On channel 347

OLDUtahskibum

Posts: 203 | Location: Sandy,UT (Greatest snow on earth) | Registered: May 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
I like Liz Wheeler's "Tipping Point" segments.

Posts: 7342 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I had enough of fox about five years ago or more.

With the web I can find out just about anything I need to at virtually anytime from a source of my choosing.

The rest (majority) of time I am busy doing something that means something to me and my family. And of course checking in on the SF.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Para,
Thank you for the recommendation.

It is refreshing to get news without mass sensationalism.

Yes this feels like the news my parents and grandparents would listen to in the 1970s, but that really works for me.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Not available on Dish network yet, but glad to see they have a youtube channel up.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Is there any way to stream this on a Roku??

Posts: 33606 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I discovered it when an acquaintance left the local news channel and joined them. She's now their Senior Political Correspondent.

And very pro 2A; you've likely seen her book Emily Gets Her Gun, exposing the crap a citizen has to go through to legally own and carry a gun in our Nation's Capitol.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Or just on a computer without some cable or satellite contract?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes tired of fox for years. Made me sick when bill Oreilly interviewed obama before the election. He acted like he worshiped the guy and could not see thru him.

I have dish net and am happy with it, but cannot get it. My internet is so slow watching you tube sucks. A 5 min vid takes about 20mins.
I am intending on getting a faster internet.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
not available on Dish or anywhere here in AZ - would love to get rid of the Shep News Network

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
It's 347 on my DirecTv in NC.

I haven't watched it much but I do read it online. They seem to pull a lot of stories from Reuters which is very anti-Trump. Stories from their own reporters are good though.
It's the same in western Missouri. I found it while visiting kinfolk there. (I don't have DirecTV) I've not found it in the list from Spectrum (TWC), but it may be there somewhere. When I get home I'll look it up.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I tried OANN a couple of years ago, I think when I was trying out Playstation Vue. Daytime was pretty good in that it seemed to be straight news. Primtime, to me, seemed to be a poor man's version of Fox, where they were trying to do opinion shows that adhered to Foxesque talking points, minus the level of polish.

I'm on Sling TV now and have no way to watch without paying for klowdtv. (see below)

-------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Or just on a computer without some cable or satellite contract?

You can watch on a variety of devices via klowdtv.com . Military can get it for free. Non-military for $4.99/month.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
+1!

OAN for news and AWE for entertainment.

The latter is for... capitalists. Big Grin

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C-Dubs:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
It's 347 on my DirecTv in NC. ...

Lo, and behold, it's on 347 here too.
But, apparently, it's in a different package, because it says I have to order a different package to get the channel.

I did a search at the DirecTV site for News channels, and came up with nothing for my search terms. It showed ABC, MSNBC, Fox, etc., even Bloomberg, but not OAN.

My channel package is grandfathered in, and contains the NHL network, which would disappear if I switched packages.

Try OANN. They are One America News Network.

Might help

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
We have direcTV on the ship and we do have OANN. When FNC stuck that annoying clown Shep on this morning to cover the hurricane (for apparently all day) I immediately turned the channel. I ended up coincidentally on channel 347.

Fox News has indeed been grinding on me for quite awhile now. I welcomed the change,

Yeah, and the dipstick is still on there. or was about 30 minutes ago.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Thank you Para, was not aware. Saved the home page and will start checking them out on Verizon Fios channel 116 in Northern Virginia.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
I like it! There's a lot going on around the world that no other news organization reports on...

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Major Dundee
posted Hide Post
OANN, the only news channel that I have watched for the last few years. Available on my Direct TV account, I wish more cable and subscriber networks would carry them.

Posts: 133 | Location: El Pasostan | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SkyOtter
posted Hide Post
Channel 1208 on Uverse in Kansas City. By far my favorite news channel.

------------------------------------------------------
There are two types of people in this world: Those who need closure,

Posts: 2561 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: June 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Interesting I'll have to check it out.
I quit watching any news somewhere around this time last year as I was so tired of the election nonsense.
Same went for talk radio though I have started back in on it a little bit.

I really don't miss it. It is all a bunch of overblown nonsense anymore.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post