SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    OANN : One America News Network
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OANN : One America News Network Login/Join 
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Did anyone read the twitter comment right below Brian Stelter’s tweet in the Mark Dice video Para linked? Big Grin

Posts: 7977 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bigbuck5
posted Hide Post
If anyone wants to give OANN a try for seven days, here is a link: https://www.klowdtv.com/home.ktv Since my earlier comments in this thread, we have subscribed via Roku for $5 a month. For us it's worth it. I like that the news loop is short, usually about fifteen minutes. Also, the evening shows are quite good. I especially like Liz Wheeler.

Posts: 200 | Location: Guatemala | Registered: January 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
Did anyone read the twitter comment right below Brian Stelter’s tweet in the Mark Dice video Para linked? Big Grin

Hehe...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
Family, Guns, Country

"My guns are always loaded."
~R.G. Justified

What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure.

Posts: 21882 | Location: Ski Town, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:

"You sound jealous, bitch tits"

Posts: 42016 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Not available on Spectrum here in Dallas.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Posts: 21747 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
OANN is actual news. Thanks for bringing it up here Para.

Posts: 6793 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I discovered it in the channel lineup here in my hotel in Houston

its very good, reporting from several sources and pretty even coverage

a refreshing change

wish Dish Networks carried it

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 47983 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been reading the OANN website since Para first brought it up. Thanks Para.

I love how the (D) leadership always wants to shut down speech they disagree with. They wouldn't stick with that theme unless their voters wanted them too.

Posts: 11068 | Location: Northwest of the 3rd world shithole known as Denver | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I recently switched form Dish to AT&T and was pleasantly surprised to find OANN.
I enjoy watching all the news again not just the same old, same old, FOX has been dishing out for years.
I watch FOX business and OANN now.I don't mind the FOX regulars but have to turn off the evening broadcasts. Tuckers whinny voice, Ingrams fake persona, and Hannitys preaching to the choir are more than I can stand. Fox and friends crew is intolerable.
On FOX business Kennedy is enjoyable.

Posts: 3234 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:
OANN is actual news. Thanks for bringing it up here Para.

================================================

Big Thanks Para - - I love it!

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2365 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum's Official
Metalhead
Picture of DTREND75
posted Hide Post
Been watching them for a few years now

Sensitive and caring since August 2009

Some people are like a Slinky....not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Posts: 3756 | Location: PSST! Look behind you! | Registered: July 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post