SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unicorns, Sex, And Grail Guns
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unicorns, Sex, And Grail Guns Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
p7 k3 (.22, 7.62, .380)

Posts: 2541 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
The thing closest to an oddball I have is a Merwin & Hulbert 44-40 single action. It is in such bad shape that I would not fire it.

Sexy? Maybe a Browning Superposed is my hottest.

My grail is a Hammerli 208.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jhe888,

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
I don't own, and haven't owned in the past, any unusual (aka Unicorn) firearms.

I also don't own any "sexy" firearms. Mine are mostly "utilitarian."

The closest thing to a "grail gun," for me is a H&K P7M13, and/or an H&K MP5.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1. Unicorn - Dan Wesson 15-2V 357 mag revolver, only had a 6 in barrel not the multi package.

2. Sexy - 2 tone P220

3. Grail - Jason Burton custom 1911. This would move into the #2 position when I got it.

Posts: 1196 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unicorn: While stationed in Italy, I owned a Franchi .22 semi auto rifle with a suppressor.
I was going to hide it a couch and ship it back to the US, but the specter Of Leavenworth caused me to wuss out.
Sexiest: Matching Colt Diamondbacks in .22 and 38.
Grail: Thompson Sub Machine Gun. Second choice: Custer Colt

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16089 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unicorn-Don't feel the need!
Sexy-S&W Model 29-2, because that is what Dirty Harry blasted away bad guys with!
Grail-Dillon Mini Gun but then I would need to buy the helicopter to go with it!!

Posts: 115 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
1 - None
2 - Beretta 87, built in 1988 (AT)
3 - None really, aside from a German Nickel P220. I owned it, it was nice, but sold it.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG-Sauer
Anthropologist
posted Hide Post
1. Not unicorns but neither found around the corner.
.303 SMLE Mk V trials rifle

2. SIG P210-3 because because

3. .280Br. ROF EM-2

Posts: 3775 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: January 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
#3) AA-12 (the fully auto one...)

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
•laser-equipped Mini UZI SMG•

#1, #2, and #3!

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

Sexiest: Matching Colt Diamondbacks in .22 and 38.

Yooper, you rock. My deceased father's 22 diamondback still rests safely in his safe 15 years later. May have to find a 38 to go with it.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1120 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unicorn - Seecamp 32 and Seecamp 380 from back when they were about impossible to get.

Sexiest - HK P7M8

Grail - Well I just picked up a PS90 so I guess that's off the list. Not sure what the next one will be.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I have two that pretty much fit all the categories for me.
Sterling Mk VI. Only 1600 were made, no idea how few made it to the USA. It's a real Dagenham gun, not one of the recent clones.

Stgw. 57. Not many in the US, and most of those are now in .308. Mine's in the original 7.5 Swiss.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
Unicorn - HK P7XM9. Had one with a couple 10rd mags. Sold it 20 years ago.

Sexiest - SIG P210 (swiss made) any of the variants will do Smile

Grail - Had a SIG SG551 (swiss made). Sold it for some darn reason, so next would have to be a HK MP5.

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The oddest/most rare must be a RMAC-A22W-A. Very odd, 1970 vintage turret .22 caliber rifle fired with toy pistol caps. Runner us is my Boberg.

Sexiest must be a simple TPH, not many pistols out there that are cuter than a baby PPK.

Posts: 190 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CWR67:
Unicorn - Seecamp 32 and Seecamp 380 from back when they were about impossible to get.

Sexiest - HK P7M8

Grail - Well I just picked up a PS90 so I guess that's off the list. Not sure what the next one will be.
CWR was kind enough to allow me to fire both the sexy P7M8, and the grail PS90, on two separate occasions. Neat-O guns! The P7M8 was what convinced me to buy a P7.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The answer to all those questions would be my Glock 7 and yes, it did cost more than what I make in a month.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3533 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post