SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Going to put my magpul buis on my AR that I got for black friday. Grabbed a MS4 sling, too. Here I go.

I'm also King Nothing so this is right up my alley.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I slipped on the ice and knocked myself out the other day. Woke up in the driveway flat on my back.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
If you have a bathroom in your house that does not get used, make sure to run the water in each sink/stool/shower to prevent the water in the p-trap from evaporating.

Doing so will keep the sewer gasses in the sewer and not in your house.

If you have a toilet/sink/other P-trap that is going to sit unused for a long time, there is another solution: Pour a cup so of mineral oil (for a sink, toilet needs more). It will sit in the P-trap and not evaporate. When you flush it won’t cause problems.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
It's been awhile. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Ronin,
Sorry to hear about your divorce.
You'll be OK.

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

erj_pilot knew exactly what I meant. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
My package of double-stuffed oreos says 15 servings. That's BS.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I've done absolutely nothing today and it was everything I thought it could be

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
My beautiful wife put the leash on me and took me for a 2.6 mile walk....

I mean my wife and I took the dog for a walk Smile Big Grin Razz

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I watched the Detroit Lions, so yeah...I wasted the day. Frown

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ken226
posted Hide Post
I got tired of bumping my knee on my stupid giant Ram key fob.

Since i have software that lets me into my trucks computer, decided to try making a low profile key.

I picked up 2 of these on amazon, thinking the inductive transponder imbedded in the plastic is likely similar to my stock fobs:
KeylessOption Replacement Keyless... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K...ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I cut the key blades off, and belt sanded the metal stub flush with the plastic

I took them out to my truck, and connected my phone to the RF hub with my OBDlink, and ran the program/learn sequence.

It worked perfectly.

Is way smaller than the big fob. Only sticks out of the socket about an inch.

free image hosting site

Posts: 1563 | Location: WA | Registered: December 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I am so happy you guys are taking this seriously!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
I am so happy you guys are taking this seriously!

Aw. It ain't nothin.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
What did I do today? I got up and came to work.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
My daughter told me the difference between men and women.

Women have a wall of boxes. These boxes are labeled and a woman can pull a box and work with it. She can also pull several boxes to work with like tabs on a computer. She will work with the boxes through her tasks. When she is through she puts all the boxes back in the wall.

Men also have a wall of boxes. A man will pull a box and to work then put the box back when finished and get another box only having one box at a time. But men have another box women do not have. It is labeled The Nothing Box. A man can pull The Nothing Box off the wall and sit there and do absolutely nothing.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1321 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post