SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
"Burp".

I over dosed on Sees Chocolates.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
It's a farkin lock fest today

Posts: 5301 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I was playing Nintendo yesterday and teamed up with Captain Harlock. The Arcadia is still just as badass as it was so many years ago.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whatever you do, always give 100%, unless you're donating blood.

Being popular on facebook is like sitting at the cool table in the cafeteria of a mental hospital.

You're the reason this country has to put directions on shampoo.

Posts: 1042 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
My gsd only barks at other animals...dogs, cats, butterflies, buzzards, crows etc....not humans...

Ohh and he only howls when the kid is playing his oboe.....

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I bought some Roquefort cheese at Aldi but I had to throw it away because it was moldy.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Random did you know…

If you have a keypad on the front of your garage, you can just press “enter” to close your garage door; you do not have to enter the four digit code first.

Things it took me way too many years to discover.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Cut the mold off and eat that cheese

Posts: 5301 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
This year would have been my 50th high school class reunion ... but covid ... maybe we can do a reunion on Zoom ... or not.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I just reassembled the sight, gas tube, and hand guard on a RRA NM upper. And had an Entenmanns chocolate twinkie looking cake thing.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Brief snow here yesterday, just a dusting.
Birds at birdfeeder pigging out.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adobesig:
OK, I'm wearing the damn mask and putting sharpie eyes on a sock. Quitting my job and becoming a professional ventriloquist.

Wearing masks is a gift to ventriloquists and socks.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
This morning I have been talking to my wife in Klingon while wearing a 18th century naval officer's hat.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
"Indecision may or may not be my problem."

--- Jimmy Buffett

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Made the best cheeseburger I've ever had in my life a few nights ago. Now it's all I can think about.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
There is a random thread about nothing on the Florida section of the Honda S2KI web site. I just went and bumped it, post #44,717.

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
44 and 46 equal nothing

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
44 and 46 equal nothing

Round here they equal 90....

PS I want another one of my burgers from the other night.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I think the NFL isn’t diverse enough. They need more women.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Particularly on the O line. Colleges already have female kickers.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post