SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
Reduced Sodium SPAM sizzling in bacon drippings, two eggs, toast and butter.
I fry Spam slices in bacon drippings, but then make sandwiches with toasted wheat bread and yellow mustard. Yum!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Orion -- thank you for jumping in to help.

I always think, "I could have been the guy who was hurt," it is good to know that there are people out there who are willing to do whatever they can.
The last Saturday night in February 1989 I was riding my Harley-Davidson Sportster motorcycle to return a VHS tape to the local Blockbusters when a car came out of a business and hit me. I flipped over the handlebars and landed flat on my back on the pavement ahead. Before the ambulance arrived (someone had called for one), a car heading the opposite direction stopped, and young man in a white shirt hopped out and began examining me, asking questions (I was conscious). I wasn't bleeding much. When he heard the ambulance coming, he said, "You'll be OK", got in his car and drove off. I wish I knew who he was--I'd like to thank him for his willingness to render aid.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
If you pull up behind a post-2014 Jeep Cherokee, you will find your car's reflection in its tailgate is upside down. Apparently the concave shape acts as a prism.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Got my new exhaust installed on my car. I really like the tips I selected.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I woke up about 3:00 AM last night, used the bathroom, then went right back to bed. My right kneecap, and only the kneecap on my right leg, itched like crazy. I scratched like crazy with no relief, then finally got up and applied some skin cream. Finally fell asleep about an hour later. Who ever heard of only a kneecap itching that much?

Posts: 1042 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
When Catching an alligator on a shark hook and 50’ of poly line anchored to a tree stump; remember them sunsabitches can run just as fast as they can swim towards you.....just sayin

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Found some black ice the other day.

Was driving to Menards and turned left to pull into the lot, across 2 lanes of opposing traffic, and rear end of my truck kept going round. Completed a full 180°, coming to a stop in the midst of an intersection on the frontage road while cars, stopped from 3 opposing directions, mouths agape, looked at me.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
It's come to this. I'm bribing my Barber with $100 and rare cigars to come to my house today and clean up me and the two boys.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Got a cut last Monday, Man mwas I getting shaggy

I wore a face mask, basic surgical mask, for the first time yesterday at Costco. That shit was uncomfortable and itchy, I bitched the entire time.
My wife, who has to wear that shit over an N95 and a face shield for a living thought it was funny

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
Your days karma changed in an instant
When you decide to take the yellow lite
and the car in front of you does't...

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I think I need another P220.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
A squid ran a red light turning onto the road in front of my F350 and proceeded to stop. No turn signals, no tail light, no brake lights. Road was slightly wet, the anti-lock brakes stopped me two feet into where he was stopped before I laid on the horn and he moved forward.

Posts: 10824 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
Mrs 12GA finally took my epic shaggyness into her own hands and gave me a haircut and trimmed my beard this weekend. Despite lacking professional training and experience amounting to trimming our mangy dogs fur, I told her that she did well enough to earn the job on a regular basis.

She replied I couldn’t afford her. Smile

Posts: 2581 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
What was He thinking when he designed those ugly, creepy looking creatures that decimate the leaves on my trees but become beautiful butterflies and moths.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Walk like an Egyptian.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
The control panel on my 25 yr old GE double oven is broken and obsolete so I ordered a new Whirlpool last of April. Called today to check on when it will be installed. Dealer said my oven is on back order but they have an upgrade in stock and will install this week. Smile

Posts: 4683 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always remember: you're unique, just like everyone else.

Chuck Norris frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his own.

Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?

The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1042 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
In 2005, an Australian research institute published a study on the loss of teaspoons in the workplace.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I asked Sgt Schultz. He had no answer.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Little debbie zebra cakes, the only thing that would be better is if they didn't melt on our finger tips.

Posts: 377 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post