SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
I sometimes wonder how many deaths classified as suicides, were actually just someone who got home from work, closed the garage door, and forgot to turn the car off while they rested their eyes for a bit.
Darwin awards regardless.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
I sometimes wonder how many deaths classified as suicides, were actually just someone who got home from work, closed the garage door, and forgot to turn the car off while they rested their eyes for a bit.

Darwin awards regardless.

Done the resting/napping in the garage after work many times, but, never with the car running. So, I gladly declined the award. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Nothing really matters, anyone can see
Nothing really matters, nothing really matters to me

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Nothin' ain't worth nothin', but it's free.

When you ain't got nothin', you got nothin' to lose.

(I could do this all day. Big Grin)

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Are you mad at me? Let it show
Don't tell me nothing I don't wanna know
There's nothing I hate more than nothing
Nothing keeps me up at night
I toss and turn over nothing
Nothing could cause a great big fight
Hey what's the matter?
Don't tell me nothing.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'

Is that you, Stevie?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Let's see...

Nothin' times nothin'
Carry the nothin'....

Posts: 18058 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DR6cXAa-Ek

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Let's see...

Nothin' times nothin'
Carry the nothin'....

You forgot to divide by zero...

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Sitting here wondering why my fingernails grow faster than my toenails.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Let's see...

Nothin' times nothin'
Carry the nothin'....

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Peanut M&Ms fresh from the freeezer. Wink Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Golf Dotz!!

Linkola

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
The slider door is open, and the dogs are laying in the high cloud filtered sunshine.

Posts: 618 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Let's see...

Nothin' times nothin'
Carry the nothin'....

But nothin' to the nothin'
ain't nothin'!

Posts: 2540 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
If you have a bathroom in your house that does not get used, make sure to run the water in each sink/stool/shower to prevent the water in the p-trap from evaporating.

Doing so will keep the sewer gasses in the sewer and not in your house.

You don't have to worry about the 'stool' / toilet it in itself is the 'P'trap and as long as there is water int he bowl you are good...

Yes, but if you leave it long enough, the water will evaporate out of the bowl.

Posts: 6918 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
I'm in a cabin with relatives for a few days. My brother in law just carefully overcooked 2 pounds of bacon. Every piece cooked to a crisp. Somebody help me, ftlog

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2268 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
I increased the size of the disk drive for my Windows 10 machine in VirtualBox. Just in time for this year's round of "Fun Times with IRS and TurboTax."

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post