SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I am not a huge In & Out fan, but I heard they have a “secret menu” so today I tried the Double Double “Animal Style.” It was alright.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RaiseHal
posted Hide Post
Why is it almost everyone is afraid of heights, but almost no one is afraid of widths?

It's a shame that youth is wasted on the young --- Mark Twain

Anyone who is not a liberal by age 20 has no heart; anyone who is not a conservative by age 40 has no brain---Winston Churchill

Posts: 4650 | Location: The Free State of Georgia | Registered: August 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
So, this thread is about nothing. Should be very successful. Wink

Seinfeld

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Little victories?

Both my John Deere tractors started today. This is big news. When it’s 38* out they don’t like to start. Too cold and they don’t like it, kind of like me....

Posts: 2132 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Because Bacon.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Finished a 16 hour defensive handgun class yesterday. Got the certificate today, uploaded to my Sheriff, pick up my CCW Thursday.

Posts: 5199 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

-----------------
Silenced on the net, Just like Trump

Posts: 578 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I like this thread. It's good for nothing.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-...8QJiXOYUHmyyfFtXUhp4

-----------------

Posts: 578 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I got a bottle of Tennessee whiskey delivered today from a friend in Franklin.
Winter just got a little better.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
My business address is in Apopka, FL.

I am told that in the language of the Native Americans who populated this area, "Apopka" means "Big Potato."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

-----------------

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
2,170 rounds of holiday joy arrived yesterday.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
I like tater-tots.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Pastries, cakes, cookies, and doughnuts of all kinds are an irresistible temptation. Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Just what sort of condom mints do you enjoy?

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Willie Nelson and Ray Charles.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I sometimes wonder how many deaths classified as suicides, were actually just someone who got home from work, closed the garage door, and forgot to turn the car off while they rested their eyes for a bit.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
2,170 rounds of holiday joy arrived yesterday.

You must have bought it from PSA, they like throwing it all in boxes like that! Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post