SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Washed the truck.

Bathed the dog.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
On the ouchy scale, cervical hemilaminectomy & foramenotomy > ACDF.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna unclog the chipper (my dumbass fault) tomorrow & finish chipping the branches I cut two weeks ago at the cabin. Saturday I'll finish hanging hog wire on the rail fence.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Don't run over dead critters -- even the little leftover splats. It's not impossible for a bone half the diameter of a pencil to penetrate a new tire. #JustSayin

Well, squirels ARE natures little speed-bumps

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Nothing is most of what is going on these days.
Man is it tiring!
I need a nap. Again.

Posts: 18043 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Tinyman has a good point.

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hiked in the woods today and didn't walk into one spider web

Posts: 588 | Location: Missouri | Registered: September 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
We often offer peanuts to the squirrels.

They enjoy them and stop by regularly. It is a pleasure to watch them enjoy their repast.

One in particular is much less skittish than the others and will stay close by, awaiting a handful of legumes.

She is now receiving shelled walnuts, as well, and enjoying the fruits of her patience.

Honey is her name.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Today was my first day of retirement. Even though I changed my alarm, I still woke at 5am as usual.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4786 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

I hear tell it takes a while to settle into the new routine of everyday being Saturday Smile

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Tuesday I helped a friend empty his MIL’s home.....we moved 5000 pounds of trash into a construction dumpster...the two of us....she was a hoarder, my friend and his wife had already emptied the house..apparently it was six or seven other dumpsters...

Walked so much I got a blister...

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11269 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Adam and Eve escaped teething .

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Another day. And I didn't get any sprinkler ditches dug.

Tomorrow I will mow Mother's yard. She's 96.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Enjoy your shoulders while they work well.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I was on my roof today.

Not really.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Twenty days 'til the production manager retires.
Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My birthday is fast approaching, and Kings Dominion is closed for the rest of the year. Frown

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
11 years tomorrow with Raingirl.
This is gonna be expensive.

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I ordered a new rubber roller, which is used to spread out glue or smooth down things glued, for $8.69 on Amazon. I will use it on leatherwork.

It was shipped by the seller in California via UPS Next Day Air Saver. It was not shipped by Amazon.

I only paid $8.69, plus sales tax, with free shipping, for this, and I can't figure out how they used UPS Next Day Air Saver for this.

Surely they lost money, the cost of the shipping was more than the price of the roller.

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I was on my roof today.

Not really.

Da roof!

Da roof!