SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Woke up this morning, so far so good!

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
It's raining

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Sometime a simple little task turns into a royal PITA.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
Sometime a simple little task turns into a royal PITA.

At my house, it is a given!!!

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite two webcomics, Schlock Mercenary, has ended its run after about 20 years of daily strips.

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
If there is a highway to Hell, but only a Stairway to Heaven....that says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Today I edged the grass along the sidewalk and driveway. Then used the string trimmer around the trees, shrubs and flagpole. Fired up the mower and cut the grass.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Is posting buzzed the same as posting tipsy?

A friend is asking...

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You should tell your friend to be cool.

Posts: 107577 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
This thread is proof that SIGforum members can get over 20 pages of discussion of nothing.

So, my nothing contribution on nothing.

Nada.
Zero.
Null.
Zilch.
0/1 = .
1/∞ ≈ .
1 - 0! = .
What is the sound of one hand clapping in a vacuum?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31440 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You should tell your friend to be cool.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31440 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Don't run over dead critters -- even the little leftover splats. It's not impossible for a bone half the diameter of a pencil to penetrate a new tire. #JustSayin

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I have been chasing an air pressure loss in one tire on my truck. Air it up to 35psi, it stays there for days parked in the garage. This has been going on for 5 or 6 months. Today, with time on my hands I go to the Chebby dealer, thinking maybe a wheel issue, because soapy water couldn't find it. Tire guy couldn't find it either, so (and I'm impressed with his determination) he removed the tire from the wheel and found a tiny piece of metal (1/16" ?)piercing the tire. Apparently only lost air while driving. Fixed.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Told him.

He said, Cool

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's now been over two months since I graced walmart with my presence.

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Well the squirrels are back.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
It's a nice quiet and peaceful Sunday morning. I've enjoyed an excellent cup of coffee and breakfast.

There's a big difference between Happy and Content. I'm very content this morning.

Life is good.

Posts: 11840 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I changed my AC filters in the house today, along with three burned out bulbs.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I rarely if ever drink soda anymore, but holy shit is a well timed ice cold can of Mountain Dew good sometimes!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can add nothing to what has already been said.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post