SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
IF there are debates, wouldn't it be fun to watch President Trump drinking his glass of water and watching biden squirm. Or asking biden after every question if he needs a bathroom break. Big Grin

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
To put this sad, failing old man up in front of the American people as a viable candidate for the highest office in the land, is the most reprehensible political sham in the history of presidential elections.

I've hated Biden since before his first run for this office. Were it not for the consequences of a win however remote, I'd be enjoying his humiliation thoroughly. Instead I'll have to wait until he actually loses to relish his ignominy.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Biden took 5 deferments to Vietnam. The left loves to call Trump Bonespurs. What’s a good nickname for Asthma Joe?

https://www.lehighvalleylive.c...-war-too-letter.html

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
IF there are debates, wouldn't it be fun to watch President Trump drinking his glass of water and watching biden squirm. Or asking biden after every question if he needs a bathroom break. Big Grin

Or introduced himself as Gary.

On a more serious note, it's ridiculous that the question of *if* there are debates is being asked.

Year V

Posts: 2613 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Live stream right now, from his youtube channel Roll Eyes

Give up Joe:

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
There's at least ~10,000 watching at least four different sources of the same live stream right now, on YT.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just lost my mother to Lewey Body Dementia three weeks ago. My Uncle passed from Dementia May 30th. Dementia scares the living shit out of me and I know it when I see it.

I see it or something close to dementia (I'm being kind), in Joe. He's in early stage and once you have dementia, there's no way back.

Folks that vote for Joe are really voting for Harris as President. There is NO way Joe will finish his term unless he's sitting in the Lincoln bedroom with that 1,000 yard dementia stare watching re-runs of Leave it to Beaver while Harris is running things.

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
There's at least ~10,000 watching at least four different sources of the same live stream right now, on YT.
What is it with you? You're doing this stuff in the wrong forum, going out of your way for that drooling nitwit.

Are you going to answer the question I asked you in the other thread? You know, the one where you posted again after I told you to stop posting in it.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I should feel bad. The email oddball made available to us raises a lot of interesting questions: will what we are able to observe of Biden tend to confirm that he has "bad days" and perhaps bladder problems, what the strategy will be to handle his candidacy if his problems become worse, and what kind of slip Harris made when she spoke of a "Harris Administration". On the whole the email does seem at least vaguely plausible on its face, and I'll be watching Uncah Joe to see if it seems credible.

And yet, the first thing I thought when I read it was "Wow. The one guy in the world Gary Hartpence actually managed to make a real, permanent impression on was Joe Biden."

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Interesting reading by someone who claims to have been a Bernie Bros, worked for the Biden campaign, then quit. Diapers Eek

You can

on Joe.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Ok, just watched a Joe "I think I just soiled myself again" Biden campaign ad that accused Trump of not calling off his militias, who according to Joe are the ones perpetuating the violence in these cities we see. The blatant lying by this mentally defective relic is just beyond disgusting. I so hope these lies bite him in the ass big time when November rolls around.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ho-lee shit

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...heritage-month-event
quote:
He then held his phone to the microphone, which began playing the 2017 hit song "Despacito" from Fonsi, who had introduced the candidate. After roughly 15 seconds of bobbing his head and gently dancing behind the podium, he paused the music.

"I'll tell you what- if I had the talent of any one of these people, I'd be elected president by acclamation," Biden chuckled.

Critics piled on the former VP over the "cringe" moment.

"Oh my," CBS News correspondent Ed O'Keefe reacted.

"Does @JoeBiden realize that Despacito means 'slowly'? Fits well with Slow Joe," Trump campaign senior adviser Mercedes Schlapp quipped.

"This is so unbelievably cringe," tweeted Erielle Davidson, a senior policy analyst at the Jewish Institute for National Security of America.

¡El señor Biden es muy, muy bueno!

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Wow...that awkward moment when the teleprompter stops working and Biden improvises

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The deafening sound of five people clapping.....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Look at that slow, super careful gait of his as he walks now.

That’s how my 95 year old grandfather walked when he was afraid to fall, in the year or two before he really declined then passed away.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a total embarrassment the POS is. “Dr.” Jill should be ashamed of herself in continuing to allow this travesty to go on.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Despacito

I can't believe no one has put this song to the montage of him awkwardly touching, smelling, and kissing children.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
And wearing a mask for the walk to the podium. What the hell is that?

This guy gets more pathetic every day.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
What's even more telling about the campaign that another Slow Joe gaffe is that someone on his staff greenlit him doing that.

You know there is no way that a guy who can't remember that we've moved past the victrola era just whipped out his celly and pulled up some music on Spotify for just this moment.

This was scripted by his handlers--and if they're too fucking dumb to realize this was...ill considered...then there's no way they'll pull it out against Trump.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
What's even more telling about the campaign that another Slow Joe gaffe is that someone on his staff greenlit him doing that.

You know there is no way that a guy who can't remember that we've moved past the victrola era just whipped out his celly and pulled up some music on Spotify for just this moment.

This was scripted by his handlers--and if they're too f****** dumb to realize this was...ill considered...then there's no way they'll pull it out against Trump.

This reminded me of Hillary's "Ain't noways tired" embarrassment. I despise that woman, but I still cringe every time I think about that one.

For those who may not know or remember, she read some black poem at a campaign stop, and she used a VERY fake and over-the-top 'black accent' while reading it. It was blatant pandering (not to mention downright offensive) to the black voter base.

I see this the same way. Does the biden campaign think "Hey, play some Tejano music - the latinos will eat that stuff up like a 2 for a dollar chimichanga lunch special!". . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post