SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted
https://www.breitbart.com/2020...nce-you-can-keep-it/

Former Vice President Joe Biden pledged Americans who “like” their employer-based or private insurance plans could keep them under a sweeping healthcare reform proposal his campaign unveiled on Monday.

Joe Biden:

“If you like your health care plan, your employer-based plan, you can keep it,”

“if you like your private insurance, you can keep it.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DEM voters get fed the same crap over & over.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Joe Biden:

“If you like your health care plan, your employer-based plan, you can keep it,”

“if you like your private insurance, you can keep it.”

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? How could anyone with a brain repeat that. Oh, never mind, I think I figured it out on my own.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This guy is a literal joke of himself.

He really is the third guy in a car in a Sonic commercial (kudos Dennis Miller).

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Sleepy Joe, more like Senile Joe.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I like my President. I’ll keep my President.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3619 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That's hard to believe!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Can you say..."shell game"?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Apparently a big fuckin' deal to Joe despite being Politifact's Lie of the Year 2013

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
In case anyone has forgotten, Biden really isn't very good at campaigning.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Uh, where have we heard that shit before...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
That's mighty white of ya there Joe.

Queue the outrage machine from the lunatic left in three, two, one....

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:

I like my President. I’ll keep my President.
Me too.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
The private health insurance plan I had, liked, and could afford went away about because of ObamaCare regulations about 6 years ago while you were in office, Joe. So Screw You Joe!

Posts: 10822 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
He is considered to be "the best they got" by the more moderate part of the Democrat party.
That really shows how little they have.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Sometimes it's hard to tell if they're really that stupid, their constituency is really that stupid, or both.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'Ole creepy joe must've just had a chat with the turgid piece of shit known as jonathan gruber, one of the key bullshit artist's that summoned up obamacare from a porta-john -

From the guy who needs to be flogged with a sack full a doorknobs for a month straight -

An architect of the federal healthcare law said last year that a "lack of transparency" and the "stupidity of the American voter" helped Congress approve ObamaCare.

In a clip unearthed Sunday, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professor Jonathan Gruber appears on a panel and discusses how the reform earned enough votes to pass.

He suggested that many lawmakers and voters didn't know what was in the law or how its financing worked, and that this helped it win approval.

"Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage," Gruber said. "And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."

Posts: 3465 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
He knows he's heard that somewhere before...

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
must've just had a chat

???

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post