SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
They will jack him up on pharmaceuticals and trot him out there, they really have no choice. What happens from there should be interesting.....

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
"Hi I'm jill biden and I, err, joe wants to be President of the United States. Unfortunately, joe has lost his voice and I'll be taking questions tonight."

This message has been edited. Last edited by: az4783054,

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I saw the headline below on the gateway pundit. Seems Kamala is already planning to be in charge.

quote:
Who’s the Boss? Kamala Harris Speaks About a “Harris Administration” in Virtual Arizona Speech

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...tual-arizona-speech/

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I love this idea. So where are ya Joe?
Trump jumps on offer to have Joe Rogan moderate debate with Joe Biden

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden Promises Fewer Fires, Floods, and Hurricanes if He Wins in November

On Monday, Democratic nominee Joe Biden condemned President Donald Trump as a “climate arsonist,” predicting that if the president wins reelection in November, America will witness more “hellish” events like fires in the West, flooding in the Midwest, and hurricanes on the East Coast. He effectively promised that if he wins, America will suffer from fewer fires, fewer floods, and fewer hurricanes.

Although Biden excoriated Trump for “ignoring the facts” and “denying reality,” he focused his remarks on the wildfires ravaging California, Oregon, and Washington State — fires exacerbated by bad forest management more than any sort of climate change.

“If you give a climate arsonist four more years in the White House, why would anyone be surprised if we have more of America ablaze? If you give a climate denier four more years in the White House, why would anyone be surprised when more of America is under water?” Biden asked.

“Donald Trump’s climate denial may not have caused these fires and record floods and record hurricanes, but if he gets a second term, these hellish events will continue to become more common, more devastating, and more deadly,” the Democrat insisted.

“Meanwhile, Donald Trump warns that integration is threatening our suburbs,” Biden said, referring to Trump’s attack on Biden’s plan to federalize local zoning (which poses a serious threat to local control of neighborhoods in the name of racial integration). “It’s ridiculous. But you know what is actually threatening our suburbs?”

“Wildfires are burning the suburbs in the West, floods are wiping out suburban neighborhoods in the Midwest, hurricanes are imperiling suburban life along our coast,” Biden said. “If we have four more years of Trump’s climate denial, how many suburbs will be burned from wildfires? How many suburban neighborhoods will have been flooded out? How many suburbs will have been blown away in superstorms?”

https://pjmedia.com/election/t...-in-november-n930658

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24071 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Good ol Joe.
Always America first.
And he's never stopped supporting Iran.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/202...o-islamic-terrorists

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
The fool failed to mention the arsonists that caused wild fires along the west coast and liberal cities across America.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is going to be comedy gold! I hope the Donald gets down and makes the dems pay dirty.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
I saw the headline below on the gateway pundit. Seems Kamala is already planning to be in charge.

quote:
Who’s the Boss? Kamala Harris Speaks About a “Harris Administration” in Virtual Arizona Speech

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...tual-arizona-speech/

Looks like Badfinger Biden confirmed Kamaltoe’s remark.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313...ning-the-show-video/

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Didn’t Stampy Feet promise to lower the ocean? I think Biden is plagiarizing again.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
quote:

quote:

Makes one wonder if this is planned. The dems HAVE to realize that people are seeing 'No Show joe' as a weak, demented (literally) old fool. Maybe they will do the old bait-and-switch, and either heavily imply or cause people infer that Harris will be the main ticket-runner with joe playing the VP role. Many, if not most, thinking people seemed to realize that, if the impossible happens and the dems win, joe will be very quickly shunted aside and harris will be president within a month or so. Maybe this is their way of signaling the doubters that harris really is planning ahead, and that a vote for biden/harris is REALLY a vote for Harris/whoever. . .

I mean, I can't put anything past the dems at this point. Maybe they threw this out there to see if the idea is popular.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it his dementia or his ignorance? Either way, Biden is unaware N. Korea has nukes. Video

https://libertyunyielding.com/...e-n-korea-has-nukes/

Posts: 12659 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I find this theory highly plausible, but they (Democraps) didnt want Kamala as their nominee, even Fauxcahontas and about half a dozen more whose campaigns lasted longer than hers, why the F would they want her as President?

quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Makes one wonder if this is planned. The dems HAVE to realize that people are seeing 'No Show joe' as a weak, demented (literally) old fool. Maybe they will do the old bait-and-switch, and either heavily imply or cause people infer that Harris will be the main ticket-runner with joe playing the VP role. Many, if not most, thinking people seemed to realize that, if the impossible happens and the dems win, joe will be very quickly shunted aside and harris will be president within a month or so. Maybe this is their way of signaling the doubters that harris really is planning ahead, and that a vote for biden/harris is REALLY a vote for Harris/whoever. . .

I mean, I can't put anything past the dems at this point. Maybe they threw this out there to see if the idea is popular.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think these gaffes were anything more than a Freudian slip by Kamaltoe and just normal stupidity/dementia by Bidet. If the Commie party really wanted to do a bait and switch, they'd just tell Joe to step down, giving Harris the top spot, who then could choose another fellow Marxist, like Liawatha. They're counting on dragging Bidet across the finish line, and then they can be done with him.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
quote:

quote:

I hope they do this before the election so the "bernie buttheads" can scream and stamp their feet....and stay the hell home.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
https://www.frontpagemag.com/p...n-daniel-greenfield/

1600 mail in votes from the primaries found in a bin in Jersey, so of course they counted them. Didn't change the outcome, but this is what happens and why they won't concede on election night.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
To your point Dewhorse, I would expect Trump to throw out the fact that Bernie got screwed or sold out again when he is stumping. Keep the Bernie bros home that would swing to Joe.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Here's one of his more incoherent passages today. Not sure where this was going, but it left the rails early on and never got back on! Video at the link.

https://twitter.com/EllaMizrah.../1305959027126480901

Joe Biden: "Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin' a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?"

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Interesting reading by someone who claims to have been a Bernie Bros, worked for the Biden campaign, then quit. Diapers Eek

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16677 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To put this sad, failing old man up in front of the American people as a viable candidate for the highest office in the land, is the most reprehensible political sham in the history of presidential elections.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post