SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
biden looks like he sees a crash landing in his future...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I don't know what you guys are talking about. Per the media 'experts' just today, Joe is 10 points ahead of Trump and pulling away. Roll Eyes

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I usually don't watch TV, with my hearing loss it is frustrating, trying to understand what is being said.

I happened to walk by while my wife had the news on this morning, one of the local Orlando area stations.

My wife told me that Val Demmings is on Biden's short list for VP.

A local legend, and one of bigdeal's favorite people! Razz

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30658 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Yeah too bad for all the pollsters, and Hillary Clinton, that we just dont give the presidency to the person winning the polls...

As we all know, Trump supporters dont "do" polls. They just vote.

quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
I don't know what you guys are talking about. Per the media 'experts' just today, Joe is 10 points ahead of Trump and pulling away. Roll Eyes

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:

As we all know, Trump supporters dont "do" polls.

My response: "I don't do polls, please don't ever call this number again." <click>

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10916 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:

As we all know, Trump supporters dont "do" polls.

My response: "I don't do polls, please don't ever call this number again." <click>

I always take their polls. When they ask about my race and age for strictly "statistical purposes" I'm a 26 year old black woman who always votes and always votes republican. Choke on that!

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1120 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
A local legend, and one of bigdeal's favorite people! Razz
Yep, I've personally had to deal with both she and her mental midget husband and can without hesitation say they are some of the absolute worst people to ever infest Orlando. Val got the OPD Chief's job solely on the fact she's black and a woman, and that she guaranteed her right hand at OPD would be a lesbian officer virtually the entire department hated and who had ridden a desk her entire career. The two of them then went forth and all but destroyed OPD before Val left to run for congress in a newly re-districted area that is ~90% black. Once in Congress, what has she accomplished short of being a part of the impeachment farce? Nada. Just another parasite.

Oh, and let's not forget, anti-2A Val is the same OPD chief who had her department issue Glock stolen out of a gym bag left on the front seat of her unlocked department issue Blazer parked on her driveway in Orlando. Of course to report it, she traveled to the county sheriff's office run by her husband to file the report instead of handling it at OPD. That gun was recovered in the last year or so from a federal drug bust in South Florida and tied to at least one homicide. Anyone remember that being reported by the media? Yeah, right! This woman is pure garbage.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I get a chuckle out of seeing this fool try to keep her name in the news as a potential VP pick.
This overbearing fraud is not qualified for any elected office.

quote:
Stacey Abrams says she hasn’t been contacted by Biden campaign for VP vetting: 'I have not received any calls'

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-campaign-vp-vetting

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Biden can't carry water fast enough for the BLM crowd these days; maybe she figures this is her last, best chance?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
can't wait for the debates

------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
I get a chuckle out of seeing this fool try to keep her name in the news as a potential VP pick.

quote:
Stacey Abrams says she hasn’t been contacted by Biden campaign for VP vetting: 'I have not received any calls'

She hasn't been woke yet?

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Big corporations are throwing lots of $ to BLM.

CTH explains:

the donations made to Black Lives Matter actually go to ActBlue.

From there ActBlue takes those contributions and sends them forward to the Joe Biden Campaign.

https://theconservativetreehou...ampaign/#more-194164

and

https://thenationalpulse.com/p...r-defund-the-police/

more on ActBlue

they have raised over 5 Billion $ since 2004 to

'Powering Democratic candidates, committees, parties, organizations, and c4s around the country."

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
can't wait for the debates

------------------------------------

I really cannot see the Democratic Party allowing Biden to get on a debate stage with Trump, but if they do though, I'll probably be watching.

And may I suggest Tucker Carlson or better yet, Dennis Miller to be the moderator.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
I'll see your Dennis Miller for comedic relief and raise you a Dennis Prager for absolute truth and clarity! Smile

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
And may I suggest Tucker Carlson or better yet, Dennis Miller to be the moderator.

That "debate" will need Big John McCarthy to referee. As bad of a beat down it will be, the stage should be an octagon with padded floor for Biden.

Posts: 3932 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine Biden in a debate.

" I'll answer the question... Because, the, and then the... You know... There will be...and that um... You know, that thing"

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rocket72
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:

quote:

That's actually not true. The Biden campaign actually asked her to meet south of 285 and she refused. Big Grin

Posts: 1537 | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden's Campaign Yacht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post