SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Reparations? I can think of 110K+ reasons why not. That's the number of Union combat deaths from the Civil War.

I heard a thought.

For those with African heritage who feel they have been wronged here in America, what if the US paid the costs for all such to go back to their roots in Africa?

Liberia.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
So who decides who receives these so called "reparations"? Are we to believe that all blacks in the US are descendants of slaves?

A couple years ago a law requiring a photo ID in order to vote, was shot down because it was ruled that it would be an unfair inconvenience & even racist to require minorities to obtain a free state supplied photo ID.

Now all of a sudden they can all trace their ancestry back to slaves on a plantation in the South, and a village in Africa before that. Hell, half of these assholes in the inner city don't know who baby daddy is.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
So who decides who receives these so called "reparations"? Are we to believe that all blacks in the US are descendants of slaves?

A couple years ago a law requiring a photo ID in order to vote, was shot down because it was ruled that it would be an unfair inconvenience & even racist to require minorities to obtain a free state supplied photo ID.

Now all of a sudden they can all trace their ancestry back to slaves on a plantation in the South, and a village in Africa before that. Hell, half of these assholes in the inner city don't know who baby daddy is.

You make a good point. I wonder if Liz Warren will claim some African ancestry? Wink

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Boondock Saints...

Rocco tells a joke (NSFW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG0QdKzATW8

quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
quote:
Reparations? I can think of 110K+ reasons why not. That's the number of Union combat deaths from the Civil War.

I heard a thought.

For those with African heritage who feel they have been wronged here in America, what if the US paid the costs for all such to go back to their roots in Africa?

Liberia.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
It's as if they think there is no history, no records, no pictures for reference.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
give obiden a break, he simply doesn't remember those two days in front of all those cameras. Roll Eyes

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Typical Liberal tripe. Deny everything until proven wrong (multiple times).

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5746 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Stand-by Texas, help is on the way.
Joe was snowed in at the Whitehouse.
Called a lid on the press this morning but he did send you 60 generators.

“Specifically, in Texas [FEMA] has made 60 generators and fuel available to support critical sites like hospitals and water facilities,” Sherwood-Randall said during the White House press briefing, even as she acknowledged that 600,000 people in the state of Texas remain without power.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
quote:

I heard a thought.

Liberia.

You beat me to it by this( ) much...

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
Who the fuck are these people trying to fool - other than themselves and their clueless followers?

The democrat party is the party of slavery.

The democrat party is the party of racism.

The democrat party is the party of segregation.

The democrat party is the party of Jim Crow.

The democrat party is the party of the KKK.

Yes, and that’s why I’m for every goddamn Democrat to be the ones on the hook for reparations, and not a single Republican.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
RazorFist shits on Joe, NSFW (well, duh... Smile )

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
One story. Two different ways of covering it.

I heard that Biden is walking back a statement he made saying:
quote:

I point out to him [Chinese President Xi Jinping] no American president can be sustained as a president, if he doesn’t reflect the values of the United States,” the US president continued. “And so the idea that I am not going to speak out against what he’s doing in Hong Kong, what he’s doing with the Uighurs in western mountains of China and Taiwan — trying to end the one China policy by making it forceful … [Xi] gets it.”

“Culturally there are different norms that each country and their leaders are expected to follow,” he continued.

The “norms” in China, as shown in a recent BBC News exposé, include systemic torture and rape occurring in Uighur concentration camps.

NY Post
There are a handful of news outlets highlighting Biden’s defense of China’s persecution of the Uighurs as “cultural norms.”

Most of the usual suspects are running a headline something like this:
quote:
US President Joe Biden says China will face repercussions on human rights abuses
This one from ABC, similar headlines from Reuters, NBC, US News, etc. etc. NONE even mention the “cultural norms” statement.

If you do a search using words like “Biden, China, Muslim (the Uighurs are Muslim), you’ll note the two approaches.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

YEAH. Biden must have 60 major donors in all of Texas that don't have power.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
It's not just Texas that froze over...mark your calendars...CNN/MSN almost actually doing some real reporting...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...1dQ6cv?ocid=msedgntp

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Is Bidet still hiding out in his basement?

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Hope all the "GOP" women who voted for Biden are happy about the Equality Bill he is pushing. Just unreal...

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...n-of-biological-sex/

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Finally, some good news. Thanks Post-Disgrace Roll Eyes

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Actually, I think I saw the same AP article online. IIRC, Macron and Merkel are willing to let Biden talk, but they're holding out to see what they can get and not particularly interested in making concessions in return.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
And DemocRATS said Trump made us the laughing stock of the world. Good lord.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I think obiden 'identifies' himself as something other than a corrupt, confused, old white male career politician. Everything that comes out of his mouth has to do with minorities rights being more important than anyone else's.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post