SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Dem debate moved to D.C. over coronavirus concerns

Sunday's debate between Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders was slated to take place in Phoenix.

Coming next:

"All Democratic debates are cancelled"

Commence Operation Protect Dementia Joe

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

Sunday's debate between Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders was slated to take place in Phoenix.

And we moved joe to a cave where he will never be heard spewing any more silly comments/statements

Coming next:

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden agrees to pay monthly child support, ending standoff over contempt.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...andoff-over-contempt

That must have been the most expensive VJJ he ever screwed.

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:

Will they still have a desk for Joe, so he doesn't have to stand up?

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Kurt Schlister has a great comment about Biden:

"Joe Biden, the guy Elwood P. Dowd thinks is cracked"

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Coming next:

... and if they cancel the debate I bet Trump will tweet:
"Maybe we should just cancel the election, too?"
Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Now we have Biden repeating CNN word for word

Biden:

"We will lead by science,”

“The world health organization now has officially declared Co-vid-19 a pandemic.”

“Downplaying it, being overly dismissive or spreading misinformation is only going to hurt us and further advantage the spread of the disease,”

“But neither should we panic or fall back on xenophobia. Labeling COVID-19 a foreign virus does not displace accountability for the misjudgments that have been take thus far by the Trump administration,”

“Let me be crystal clear,”

“The coronavirus does not have a political affiliation.”

but it sure is being politicalized

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...s-europe-travel-ban/

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

notice Biden never says what he would do. He "will lead by science". ??? Maybe he will use the same "scientists" who cured global warming.

CNN and Biden attack President Trump for saying the basics - the virus started in China. And after restricting travel from China, a large portion of the imported foreign virus came to us from Europe.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

update: Biden did say what he would do

Biden proposed his plan to combat the coronavirus outbreak on Thursday by rejoining the Paris climate treaty, contending that there is a “well-documented” link between climate change and public health risks.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...aris-climate-treaty/

The man is a total idiot

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now we have Biden repeating CNN Greta Thunberg word for word

Biden:

"We will lead by science,”

He's following what really is a fairly standard Dem playbook. Make vague, lofty pronouncements, condemn xenophobia just because mentioning Dem bogeymen gives Dems the shivers, and then promise a series of palliatives that he will almost certainly never deliver - testing kits, hot lines and so forth, as laid out already in Schumer and Pelosi's "Milk The Families Milk The Coronavirus" legislation.

Think in terms of Bill Clinton talking about violent crime, guns, and handing out a hundred thousand cell phones so that people in gang-dominated neighborhoods can theoretically call the police when they see something.

FWIW, I don't worry much about the "smacks of racism" BS myself. Every media outlet in the country has been covering the onset and spread of the disease in the People's Republic of China since at least last December. That's somewhere over three months of solid coverage that was fed to the people that CNN is now trying to convince Trump is a racist because he describes the virus as foreign. Come to think of it, this is the same media that went mildly nuts describing the contamination of both human and dog food over the past couple of years. I suspect that they've convinced their viewers that disease and contamination are still problems in China by now.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

update: Biden did say what he would do

Biden proposed his plan to combat the coronavirus outbreak on Thursday by rejoining the Paris climate treaty, contending that there is a “well-documented” link between climate change and public health risks.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...aris-climate-treaty/

The man is a total idiot

Man, you ain't kidding. My God.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
The man is a total idiot

maybe he's playing the 'old Rope-a-dope-a.
Only he's forgotten the Rope-a part & only really knows the Dope-a part.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden has hired Jen O'Malley Dillon as his new campaign manager in a shake-up of top-level staff as the former vice president looks to close out the Democratic primary against Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and prepare for the general election.

O'Malley Dillon, a former top Barack Obama campaign aide who last year managed Beto O'Rourke's presidential bid, had been helping Biden's campaign since the Nevada caucuses, where Biden began his rebound after disappointing showings in Iowa and New Hampshire.

She replaces Greg Schultz, who is remaining with the campaign in what's being described as an important role that hasn't fully been defined.

Anita Dunn, who Biden had elevated above Schultz and was handed final decision-making authority on the campaign weeks ago, will remain on as a senior adviser

O'Malley Dillon was a deputy campaign manager for Obama's reelection effort in 2012 and is seen as one of the party's sharpest data experts. Her hiring could also open the door to more former Obama staffers joining the Biden campaign.

O'Malley Dillon, a founder of the Washington firm Precision Strategies, has also worked as a political consultant for Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Her bid as campaign manager for O'Rourke was short-lived, but she is one of the most respected operatives in Democratic politics. She is also a former executive director of the Democratic National Committee and worked on John Edwards' 2004 and 2008 presidential campaigns.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/12...n-manager/index.html

I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Biden is the horse the Dems saddled and they are going to ride him to VICTORY!!

More likely scenario is it will end up as a third rate Tijuana donkey show.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
one of the party's sharpest data experts

Uh-huh. Does anyone remember Hill the Pill's famous 'algorhythm'? You know, the one that cost her so many states in the Midwest?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The autoworker who tangled with Shotgun Joe on gun rights was given a custom "AR14" by this company. Pretty cool Big Grin

Inscribed "AR-14" with Joe's image and the words "You're Full of Shit!"

https://headlinewealth.com/fir...ddG6DiH9GJWjIlhaD2EQ

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Watch this and tell me this man is going to make it to the general election. Eek

This is getting beyond sad, his wife comes out like a caregiver to guide the confused Alzheimer's patient away:

Was he waiting on a standing ovation?

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some people just refuse to see this. They hate the president so much that they will willfully ignore that Joe Biden isn’t all there. And fuck his wife for allowing this sham to continue.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Call it Hillary Syndrome - she's put up with so much for so long that she better get something out of it.

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I hope he lives long enough to live until election day.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Watch this and tell me this man is going to make it to the general election. Eek
Jeezus, PASig...that was cringe-worthy.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
quote:
The man is a total idiot

maybe he's playing the 'old Rope-a-dope-a.
Only he's forgotten the Rope-a part & only really knows the Dope-a part.

That was good. Ha !!

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8634 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post