SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 626
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
And John Kerry emerges from the swamp too.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8096 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
yes, John Kerry special presidential envoy on climate -- and giving that position a seat on the National Security Council

Jake Sullivan as National Security Adviser. Same Jake Sullivan that worked for Hillary Clinton and was involved in the email scandal

Tony Blinken for Sec of State.

Paul Sperry reports that State Department emails reveal that after joining Burisma’s board, Hunter Biden requested meetings with then-Deputy Secretary of State Antony Blinken, who is now Joe Biden's pick for Secretary of State

Posts: 19558 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Mayorkas was investigated during the Obama administration over his role helping prominent Democrats navigate the EB-5 visa program.

The program grants green cards to foreigners who invest at least $500,000 in American companies. It has come under intense scrutiny, with critics alleging that it is rife with fraud.

I've met a couple Chinese people that have residency due to this program and they said they invested in real estate.

One Chinese friend from a wealthy family looked into this program and decided against it, immigrating to Montreal instead.

The reason? It is somewhat understood that your investment will be steered to politically connected companies and that you will never ever see any return on the investment, and probably lose the principal. It's just a payoff.

Hmmm, how could democrats abuse this system?

Posts: 4700 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
And one could assume that any of obiden's picks would be immune from testifying in any potential congressional investigation into their corruption or knowledge of corruption of the obidens and hillary?

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
He isn't even in and we are seeing what the future will look like in CA and NY. Happy Zoom Thanksgiving Wink

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
We should start a pool now on how long China Joe will last....
1 month?
1 week?

2 years, no less. This way they can install Kamala for two more terms after her assumption of office, for a 10 year presidency.

Posts: 830 | Location: STL | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“We’re getting the band back together, Elwood”.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
John Kerry as the Climate Czar should tell everyone all they need to know about this administration.

A man with 6 houses, 12 cars, 2 yachts and an airplane wants the rest of us to take the bus to work to save the planet.

Posts: 9138 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
John Kerry as the Climate Czar should tell everyone all they need to know about this administration.

A man with 6 houses, 12 cars, 2 yachts and an airplane wants the rest of us to take the bus to work to save the planet.

That would be an electric bus.

IIRC, didn't Kerry berth one of his yachts in Rhode Island, as he didn't want to pay Mass. taxes on it??

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
He isn't even in and we are seeing what the future will look like in CA and NY. Happy Zoom Thanksgiving Wink

CA and NY will start to look like Venezuela. (I think San Francisco and NYC are already on the way).

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
In one of those recent-ish Chappelle standup performances, between 2017-2020, (not the point, for context), he recalls a story where Harris and Gore and Newsom and some other famous liberals were backstage in the greem room after one of Chappelle's comedy shows in California, years ago.

As Chappelle tells it, Kamala Harris handed Dave her cellphone and on the other end was then-Senator Obama, a stranger to Chappelle at the time, for the comedian to wish Obama good luck in his upcoming first presidential run, unannounced at the time, IIRC.

And so the story goes, from that it may be true that Kamala Harris has been cell-phone-number close to Obama since before February of 2007, when Obama announced officially.

13yrs or more, that close...

Biden is the Trojan Horse.

Harris is the biggest threat, imo. And we may be in for 12/10yrs of this woman.

Dangerous, to say the least.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Makes sense, I might suggest that Kamala is a front for the deep state/dark money that is behind Obama.

But I don't think it will last for 10/12 years, their parasite policies will lead to their demise in less time than that. (But the US will also suffer in the process)

posted Hide Post
I almost threw up. Joe Biden commercial ala Hallmark. Reminded me of Jimmy Carter and his fireside chats. He REALLY likes to talk about his kitchen table in Delaware.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Why are you watching that shit? Nothing good will come of it.

Posts: 3142 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was on the local news which I happened to be watching. I thought it was inappropriate and I felt ambushed. Kind of how you feel when the car next to you at the light is playing LOUD gangsta rap.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
The perils of having network TV. I can only imagine it is polluted with such garbage these days.

Glad we cut the cable the other year.

Posts: 3142 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden is back in his basement again trying to change the channels on the dryer.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The President tweeted out that Slow Joes Thanksgiving address got a thousand views online.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
The perils of having network TV. I can only imagine it is polluted with such garbage these days.

Your imagination probably isn't even as bad as the reality.

We're down to watching only local "news," and that mostly for finding out our state dictator's latest Wu Flu-related edicts and the weather forecast, but you can't help getting some side-splatter from the incessant propaganda machine.

They're no longer even remotely subtle about it.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8-OtyUb9ok

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8327 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post