SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I wish I could embed this, but it won't like a YT video.

This is a mocking "commercial" of "No Malarkey Biden" by a local Philly conservative talk radio guy named Chris Stigall, it's pretty funny and only about a minute:

No Malarkey!

Haha, very good.

Is Stigall back on the air somewhere? I used to listen to him in the mornings on 1210 until he got shitcanned earlier this year. I really enjoyed his show, though I'm very happy with Zeoli currently in the mornings. Was wondering where Chris ended up.

Chris Stigall is on 990 WNTP now 6 - 9 am in direct competition with Rich Zeoli on 1210 WPHT. I usually bounce back and forth between them now, Chris seems very measured now, almost NPR-like in contrast to the increasingly Morning Zoo-like Rich's show.

On a side note, I find it funny that this creepy hairy legs audio of Biden is JUST now hitting the media, Rich Zeoli was talking about this and playing that clip like 2 months ago on his show.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"You're A Damn Liar": Biden Lashes Out At 'Fat' Voter Over Hunter-Burisma Question, Challenges To Push-Up Contest

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...tion-challenges-push

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Oh Joe!

quote:

"You're a damn liar, man," Biden clapped back. "That's not true. And no one has ever said that."

"Look, the reason I'm running is because I've been around a long time and I know more than most people know. And I can get things done, that's why I'm running."

"And you wanna check my shape, let's do pushups together man, let's run, let's do whatever you want to do, let's take an IQ test. OK?"

"Number two, no one has said my son has done anything wrong and I did not on any occasion, and no one has ever said it..."

To which the man replies, "I didn't say you were doin' anyting wrong."

"You said I set up my son to work at an oil company, isn't that what you said? Get your words straight, Jack."

(The man said it was a gas company).

"You don't have anymore backbone than Trump," the man retorts.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Biden is the gift that keeps on giving the whole year.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden Ordered To Produce Five Years Of Financial Records; Baby-Mama Must Disclose Stripper Tips

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...y-mama-must-disclose

Hunter Biden has been ordered by an Arkansas judge to produce five years of financial records in his paternity case - a period which includes the majority of his time on the board of Ukrainian gas giant Burisma, which paid Biden's firm over $80,000 per month.

Hunter's baby-mama, stripper Lunden Roberts, will also have to disclose how much she made in tips at a DC strip club where the two met, according to the Daily Mail - reporting on location in Batesville, Arkansas.

Originally Judge Don McSpadden, who is presiding over the court in Batesville, Arkansas, had only asked for three years' records.

But now he says he needs five years of records before making a decision on how much the former vice-president's son should pay to support his child.

On Tuesday, McSpadden sent out a blunt letter to attorneys in the case — including the one that Biden fired minutes before a hearing on Monday. -Daily Mail

Roberts is asking for $11,000 in legal fees as well as child support for their child - who she has argued qualifies for Secret Service protection as the grandchild of former Vice President and 2020 candidate Joe Biden.

"Baby Doe's paternal grandfather, Joe Biden, is seeking the nomination of the Democratic Party for President of the United States of America. He is considered by some to be the person most likely to win his party's nomination and challenge President Trump on the ballet in 2020," reads a filing by Roberts. "The members of the Biden family either are protected or eligible to be protected by the United States Secret Service as a direct result of Joe Biden's political status."

"Baby Doe's paternity could put the child and those close to the child at risk of harm for the same reasons the Biden family is protected by the United States Secret Service."

The 49-year-old Biden and 28-year-old Roberts were given 10 days to produce their financial records, though they will be sealed from the public.

Roberts, a resident of Southside, Arkansas, has already provided one set of records, but Judge McSpadden says he wants more.

"I have viewed Ms Roberts affidavit of financial means online and saw that she is employed at a family business probably for a salary of less than minimum wage," he wrote. "Therefore for now I want the affidavit of financial means and supporting documents to cover the last five years. This would include monies received from any source for both parties whether it be support of any kind, gifts or salary, which would include bonuses, tips or gratuities."

The court in Batesville, Arkansas, is expected to decide all matters in the case at the next hearing, expected for January 7, McSpadden told Roberts's lawyer Clint Lancaster and former Arkansas attorney general Dustin McDaniel, who had been representing Biden.

The judge made it clear he wants the case over quickly. 'I do not want to have this [drag] out nor do I want to have to drag out the monies these individuals may have received in any form or fashion.

'I anticipate paternity as well as custody, support and visitation being established at our next hearing,' he wrote.

He added: 'I will do what I believe is in the best interest of the child.' The sex of the child has not been released.

'This matter has been filed in this court. Again, my major and main if not only concern is this child,' McSpadden added. 'Issues are no longer up to the parties.

'I am going to treat this case like any other paternity case that comes before the court. Hopefully the parties will see fit to look out for the interest of this child.' -Daily Mail

Biden's appointment to the board of Burisma while his father was overseeing Ukraine policy for the Obama administration is at the heart of current impeachment proceedings against President Trump - who has been accused of interfering in the upcoming election for asking Ukraine to investigate the matter.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

He really is the Jelly of the Month Club of candidates, isn't he?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Hunter Biden Ordered To Produce Five Years Of Financial Records; Baby-Mama Must Disclose Stripper Tips

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...y-mama-must-disclose

Hunter Biden has been ordered by an Arkansas judge to produce five years of financial records in his paternity case - a period which includes the majority of his time on the board of Ukrainian gas giant Burisma, which paid Biden's firm over $80,000 per month.

Hunter's baby-mama, stripper Lunden Roberts, will also have to disclose how much she made in tips at a DC strip club where the two met, according to the Daily Mail - reporting on location in Batesville, Arkansas.

Originally Judge Don McSpadden, who is presiding over the court in Batesville, Arkansas, had only asked for three years' records.

But now he says he needs five years of records before making a decision on how much the former vice-president's son should pay to support his child.

On Tuesday, McSpadden sent out a blunt letter to attorneys in the case — including the one that Biden fired minutes before a hearing on Monday. -Daily Mail

Roberts is asking for $11,000 in legal fees as well as child support for their child - who she has argued qualifies for Secret Service protection as the grandchild of former Vice President and 2020 candidate Joe Biden.

"Baby Doe's paternal grandfather, Joe Biden, is seeking the nomination of the Democratic Party for President of the United States of America. He is considered by some to be the person most likely to win his party's nomination and challenge President Trump on the ballet in 2020," reads a filing by Roberts. "The members of the Biden family either are protected or eligible to be protected by the United States Secret Service as a direct result of Joe Biden's political status."

"Baby Doe's paternity could put the child and those close to the child at risk of harm for the same reasons the Biden family is protected by the United States Secret Service."

The 49-year-old Biden and 28-year-old Roberts were given 10 days to produce their financial records, though they will be sealed from the public.

Roberts, a resident of Southside, Arkansas, has already provided one set of records, but Judge McSpadden says he wants more.

"I have viewed Ms Roberts affidavit of financial means online and saw that she is employed at a family business probably for a salary of less than minimum wage," he wrote. "Therefore for now I want the affidavit of financial means and supporting documents to cover the last five years. This would include monies received from any source for both parties whether it be support of any kind, gifts or salary, which would include bonuses, tips or gratuities."

The court in Batesville, Arkansas, is expected to decide all matters in the case at the next hearing, expected for January 7, McSpadden told Roberts's lawyer Clint Lancaster and former Arkansas attorney general Dustin McDaniel, who had been representing Biden.

The judge made it clear he wants the case over quickly. 'I do not want to have this [drag] out nor do I want to have to drag out the monies these individuals may have received in any form or fashion.

'I anticipate paternity as well as custody, support and visitation being established at our next hearing,' he wrote.

He added: 'I will do what I believe is in the best interest of the child.' The sex of the child has not been released.

'This matter has been filed in this court. Again, my major and main if not only concern is this child,' McSpadden added. 'Issues are no longer up to the parties.

'I am going to treat this case like any other paternity case that comes before the court. Hopefully the parties will see fit to look out for the interest of this child.' -Daily Mail

Biden's appointment to the board of Burisma while his father was overseeing Ukraine policy for the Obama administration is at the heart of current impeachment proceedings against President Trump - who has been accused of interfering in the upcoming election for asking Ukraine to investigate the matter.

You can't make shit like this up.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Biden and his kid will screw America every chance they get.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...one stripper at a time!

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Yeah, they should do a 24/7 live stream on him - it's pure gold!!!!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In what la-la land does this senile old fool live in that he thinks nobody is saying he set up his kid to get that job? Hunter Biden is a drugged up loser who got drummed out of the Navy and would be lucky to be assistant night manager at a fast food joint if it wasn't for his old man.

Posts: 2466 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
You nailed it on the head big wagon, if you or I or anybody here did that,(Navy drug issue) we’d pretty surely be screwed for life, I hope he’s paying that stripper so much money every month he’ll have to steal crazy Joe’s social security checks for his weed!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The Mandelbaum reference to Joe Biden is perfect. "It's go time!"

Biden's response to a voter who asks him a legitimate question about his son and Ukraine is to call him a liar, challenge him to a push-up contest, and then call him fat. Oh, and then at the end he not only fat shamed the Iowa farmer but then aged-shamed him as well; "you're too old to vote for me."

The Democrat front runner...incredible.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Perhaps we are seeing some signs of early stage dementia, although it did not start there. But the really sad thing about Biden is that he has been an elected official for more than 40 years and to anyone who was paying attention, was always a lecherous, self-enriching, self-serving idiot. The scrutiny he is under now as a leading candidate is more revealing but he has ALWAYS been a bumbling moron. It astounds me that voters continue putting tools like Biden, Waters, Hank Johnson, Sheila Jackson Lee, and this list goes on, back in office. If they had to get a real job and make a living, they could not function. My God, we need term limits.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FBI probing terroristic threat against McMinnville couple suing Joe Biden's brother

https://www.knoxnews.com/story...ennessee/4349068002/

The FBI is investigating the delivery — via the mail — of a terroristic threat to a McMinnville couple who are suing the brother of Democratic presidential hopeful Joe Biden, Knox News has confirmed.

The threat came in August in a plain white envelope to the McMinnville home of Michael Frey and his wife, Natalie Frey, just days after Knox News publicly revealed their claims of fraud and deception against Biden’s brother, Jim Biden, in a federal lawsuit.

Inside the envelope was what appeared to be blood-stained currency from a Middle Eastern country commonly known as a haven for terror groups and a “torture ticket” — a voucher for the infliction of torture.

The Freys revealed the receipt of the threat in an exclusive interview with Knox News late last month. The U.S. Attorney’s office confirmed this week the threat was under investigation by the FBI. The office and the FBI declined to comment further.

Knox News has reviewed copies of the envelope, the currency and the torture voucher but agreed at the request of federal authorities not to reveal the country from which the currency was issued.

Attorney George Mesires, who represents Jim Biden and the other defendants in the Freys’s federal lawsuit, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Lawsuit: Jim Biden, partners stole plan

The Freys founded Diverse Medical Management and partnered with Dr. Mohannad Azzam to create a blueprint for turning struggling rural hospitals into one-stop shops for physical and mental health services for residents.

The Freys and Azzam say in a lawsuit filed earlier this year in U.S. District Court by attorney Robert Peal that Jim Biden used his brother’s star power to convince them to turn over that blueprint and then stole it — pitching it to Turkish investors as a “white paper” bearing the names of “His and Her Excellency Jim and Sarah Biden" and omitting the names of Frey and Azzam.

They allege Michael Lewitt, a hedge fund manager whose claims of money management expertise landed him on the pages of Forbes magazine and The New York Times, partnered with Jim Biden in the ploy.

Lewitt’s Third Friday Total Return Hedge Fund has already settled — under seal — with the Freys and Azzam.

Amer Ruston, owner of the Platinum Group USA hedge fund, and Americore Health rural hospital operator and owner Grant White are also defendants in the litigation. They are all alleged to have played a role, according to the lawsuit.

Jim Biden, Ruston and the remaining defendants in the lawsuit deny they stole the plan and instead say the Freys and Azzam were business flops who deceived them in hopes of getting an influx of cash.

'They were very gracious'

The Freys said both in the lawsuit and in an interview with Knox News their business model was working so well that it lured outside investors such as Jim Biden. They say Jim Biden courted them, even inviting them to dinner with his wife, Sara Biden, and to stay overnight at the Biden home in Pennsylvania in September 2018.

“We really opened up to them that night about our backgrounds, where we came from,” Michael Frey said. “They were very gracious. I felt like they were being compassionate and generous.”

Natalie Frey said she revealed personal details about struggling family members who had inspired the couple to launch their business in the first place.

“We literally bared our soul to them — what we had went through and how this is not for us about making millions out of this,” she said. “For us this was very personal. Our (early) investors are people we see every day. Two of them live in our own neighborhood.”

The Freys said the Bidens assured them investors would be lured to the project because of Joe Biden’s influence alone and that the Democratic presidential hopeful could even use their plan to create a nationwide one — if elected.

“All the promises were on the Biden name,” Michael Frey said. “Everything was on the honor of the Biden name. I don’t know how many times (Jim Biden) said that.”

After that dinner, the Freys and Azzam agreed to turn over their one-stop medical shopping blueprint to Jim Biden and Lewitt, the couple said.

Over the next several months, their lawsuit alleges, Jim Biden and Lewitt repeatedly pushed the Freys and Azzam to borrow money and buy up failing hospitals and promised Turkish investment money was on the way.

It wasn’t.

“We basically got left hung out to dry,” Michael Frey said.
David and Goliath?

The Freys said they found themselves with loans they couldn’t pay and payroll they couldn’t meet. They hired Peal to file suit and set out to rescue their company and the patients and providers they served.

“This is about the communities that were impacted by this,” Michael Frey said. “You’ve got people who could not feed their families. You’ve got people who had their electric turned off. We’ve had to start from scratch. We had to start right back here in our back yard. It was back to square one. We didn’t have time to sit and sulk.”

In August, Michael Frey was barely sleeping, his wife said, and had just arrived home when he pulled an envelope from the mailbox with “M Frey” written in blue ink and the couple’s address written on it.

“I just had a feeling,” Michael Frey said. “I held this as far away from me as I could because there was something about it that seemed off to me. I took my key to open the envelope real slow.”

Natalie Frey still cries at the memory of her husband’s face as he walked inside the house with the envelope.
Jim Biden, brother of former Vice President Joe Biden, gave this business card to the Tennessee developer of a rural health care business model.

Jim Biden, brother of former Vice President Joe Biden, gave this business card to the Tennessee developer of a rural health care business model. (Photo: U.S. District Court)

“He hadn’t slept well in weeks,” she said. “He meets me at the door. He had just barely opened it. He handed it to me and said, ‘You need to call (Peal).’ I just lost it. I was hysterical. My kids are here. I thought, ‘Is someone watching us right now?’”

The Freys packed up their children and sent them to stay with relatives while Peal arranged a meeting with the FBI.

“It enraged me,” Michael Frey said of the threatening mail. “Now you’re dealing with my family. I’m not running from anybody. With everything going on in the world, you can’t turn your back on this kind of stuff. My parents, her parents were a nervous wreck.”

But it is not deterring them from pursuing their lawsuit, he said.

“The question has been posed to me — is it worth it? My answer is very simple,” he said. “It’s David and Goliath. We’re not trying to be martyrs or save the world but at some point this kind of stuff has got to stop. We had to dig ourselves out of a tremendous hole.”

His wife added, “I’m a strong person. I am not living in fear of this.”

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
It’s for the children!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Look who’s joined Joe. Big Grin
Seems Obama was busy.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
A very, very bad week for Biden, a comprehensive ass-showing. Yet I hear spin saying his confrontation with the Iowa farmer was good, the video went viral and Joe benefits from the exposure. It was a good thing.

And now this from NBC news with head political honcho Chuck Todd included on the byline. It's looking like the criminal Old Media bastards are trying to pull dead-horse Biden across the finish line. (Just posting a link, no text. Click if necessary, why would anyone do that?) --

Joe Biden's eventful week leaves him looking more durable than before

"Eventful"? "Durable"?? WTF???

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.politico.com/news/...aine-look-bad-076851

Joe Biden:

"What may have looked bad but wasn't anything wrong is totally different than whether a president has held up $400 million in aid for the Ukrainian military when Ukrainians are dying,"

"That is criminal."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so so criminal. Hey Joe how much military arms did you and Obama give Ukraine ?

Oh, zero ? zero ?

and yes, Hunter's adventures do look pretty bad

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post