SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Powers77:
As usual Woods nails it.
Please choose her Joe.

But yeah, it would be great if Joe picked her... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Putting more nails in his Presidential run...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Can you imagine having someone that unqualified, unprepared, and stooopid as VP behind Biden?

Geez what a shit show she would be as VP or Prez.

Ugh.
She'd be an utter embarrassment as VP for anyone, but as Biden's VP she'd be all but assured an opportunity to serve as president when Biden either croaks or completely melts down which is terrifying. Luckily, picking her as VP should all but scuttle Biden's campaign for good.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Joe's already let her down once (see bottom pg. 56). Come to think of it, I wonder if that sparked Charlamagne Tha God's thing in the first place?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
The debates will be epic, he will look like the doddering old fool he is

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
The debates will be epic, he will look like the doddering old fool he is

And that’s precisely why Joe Biden will not be doing any debates with Donald Trump prior to November 3. There’s just simply no way the Democrats can have him up there for 90 minutes unsupervised and unscripted, it’s just not going to happen. Sure, it will be blamed on “coronavirus“, but it’s all just to protect Joe from having his ass handed to him by Trump.

Posts: 33605 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Disclaimer, I saw the title and clicked before seeing CNN (big mistake).

So much fail, in so many ways and why the tension between races will never go away.

"We built this country"
"We are owed"

Biden apologizes for saying voters 'ain't black' if they support Trump - YouTube

https://youtu.be/_mfSi-kCL50

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Oh yes, Biden picking a black woman for VP is a foregone conclusion.

Year V

Posts: 2613 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
And that’s precisely why Joe Biden will not be doing any debates with Donald Trump prior to November 3.

That’s long been my contention. The people already intending to vote for Biden will vote for him regardless of what excuse, lame or valid, is found for his refusing to participate in a debate. As for the few clueless “undecided” at this point, any benefit to his doing the historical thing would be far outweighed by a disastrous performance.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has Stacy Abrams said anything since the biden snub? Is she the type to take one for the team and blindly support biden?

She doesn't have to do anything against biden- She just has to do nothing to help him.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
If Joe Biden refuses to debate Trump, he loses. That's just the way it is.

However, if it does debate him, he also loses. What a pickle...haha.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
One of the most savage memes I've seen.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sig2340,

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good one Oddball. People with functioning brain cells don't make mistakes like that

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
With every day that passes, I become more and more convinced that Biden won't be the nominee. I'm not sure how his ouster will be engineered, but "October surprise," anyone?

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Do you have any idea how old and worn out that "October Surprise" stuff is. Every election, people say this stuff. Please stop.

Posts: 107257 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
After that interview with CtG I know Biden better pick a black woman for VP. Charlemagne gave him the list to choose from. Speaking of Charlemagne, that is one dude with a poisoned mind. Slavery was preexistent to the establishment of this country. No one alive today owned slaves. No one alive today was a slave. None of the BS the agitators invent to brand white America with some cultural culpability is legitimate. No one owes CtG anything.

That is why Biden and those like him are so dangerous. To gain a little power he'll throw the rest of us under the bus and legitimize the collective condemnation of white America. Once that is codified, there is no bloodless return. Fortunately, Biden is a train wreck.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Sargon of Akkad's video today on Biden's "you ain't black" comments was excellent.

https://youtu.be/WBZWnaKVqNc

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We just need to keep putting Biden up in front of a TV camera and let him talk!!! He does more damage to the Dem than any GOP can do.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Do you have any idea how old and worn out that "October Surprise" stuff is. Every election, people say this stuff. Please stop.

Fine. There are still six months until the election. Maybe it won't be October, but at some point, the kingmakers are going to have to confront the fact that Joe Biden has all the strikes against him and none of the balls. The lamestream media, the publicity arm of the DNC keeps trying to convince us that ol' Plugs is leading in the polls, but c'mon, we all know he's an awful candidate and nothing anyone can do to prop him up will work.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post