SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Despite his loss on Tuesday, Biden remained optimistic, calling Iowa and New Hampshire the "opening bell, not the closing bell." He also suggested his strength would be in attracting support from minority voters.

"You can't be the Democratic nominee and you can't win a general election as a Democrat unless you have overwhelming support from black and brown voters," he said.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The DEM strategy is to demonize white men and tell everyone else they are being held back and held down by white men. How pathetic

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ He's reading the polls, crossing his fingers and chanting the mantra. Real Clear Politics has him ahead in Nevada and South Carolina, but with Sanders second behind him in both states. If he doesn't win one or both states, then he's going into Super Tuesday with substantial damage from having grossly failed to meet expectations and an empty war chest in what is already a massive advertising battle.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden suggested Thursday that he wanted to beat up Trump.

“I would like to be able to be back in high school and just have he and I in a room,” Biden said

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

it sounds like he is back in HS (mentally)

he must really be impressing DEM voters

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ He got away with talk like that back in 1988.
Now... he only hurts his chances every time he opens his mouth.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23943 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
“I would like to be able to be back in high school and just have he and I in a room,

Trump should tell him that he will meet him on the debate stage after the primaries, and if he’s not there he’s a pussy. Big Grin

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15693 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
“I would like to be able to be back in high school and just have he and I in a room,

Trump should tell him that he will meet him on the debate stage after the primaries, and if he’s not there he’s a pussy. Big Grin

That made me laugh out loud. If Trump reads this he probably will tweet it.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5680 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
“I would like to be able to be back in high school and just have he and I in a room,” Biden said

What a fucktard

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Careful there, arfmel, you just might get challenged to a push-up contest with a guy who probably can’t crank out a single one, and when he fails to, he’ll rely on his lifetime SS detachment to shoot you when he challenges you to a bout of fisticuffs. Roll Eyes

I wish this corrupt asshole would simply retire from public life already. Biden, not arfmel.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
^^^ He got away with talk like that back in 1988.
Now... he only hurts his chances every time he opens his mouth.

I don't think he got away with it then either. He was never a serious contender for the nomination at that time, if I remember correctly.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Jesus. This man ain't firin' on all cylinders <smh>

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Just Biden and Trump alone in a room, now there's a pay per view event I'd buy. Big Grin
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

^^^^
I wonder if the rumble will be after the sock hop behind the gym. He better get Corn
Pop lined up for this one!

Posts: 17176 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden has never been in a fight in his entire life. He’s a big fucking blowhard.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
he had 'corn pop' do his dirty work

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
on his lifetime SS detachment

Can you imagine being a SS agent on his detail? It has to go something like "Bob, you're a great agent, unfortunately you screwed up the Mulner case so you have to go to Biden's protective detail for a while"

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
There were stories about biden walking around in his underwear in front of female Secret Service agents.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
The stories were that he wasn't wearing anything.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
And swimming nude, if I recall.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
His Secret Service code name was "cobra."

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden says Sanders should be held accountable for the actions of his supporters.

“He may not be responsible for it but he has some accountability,” Biden said in the interview that will air on Sunday morning. “If any of my supporters did that, I’d disown them. Flat disown them"

xxxxxxxxxxxx

so Joe, have you disowned Hunter Biden ?
your two brothers ?