SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Kamala is Finnish for 'Horrible'. Me being part Finnish I was embarrassed I didn't know this, so I looked it up. It's true; spelling and all.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Are we going to spend the next three months obsessing over this Goddamned woman? Posting meaningless trivia about her? Repeating blowjob jokes over and over? Posting memes which can be found everywhere on the internet?

Do you guys feel this stuff is worthy of being posted here? I'm not saying an occasional joke is a problem, but what is the point of obsessing over this woman? What is the point of posting jokes and memes which can be found at hundreds of sites right now?

How about some more substantive content?

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
I’m interested in seeing if Biden gets “Scalia’d” close to the election and a replacement is installed. Wink

Joking of course.... -ish !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
AOC to speak at the convention. but she only gets 60 seconds

Andrew Yang whined he wasn't listed to speak.

"I’ve got to be honest I kind of expected to speak".

So Yang has been added to speak now

Posts: 19564 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
What I would like to see is a list of Biden’s accomplishments in the 44 years he has been in the senate and as VP, that have made this country better.

I really don’t expect much there. Biden is a good example of what is wrong with the existing political system.

Why would anyone want more of the same?

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ricans-to-wear-masks

Masks being mandated for the country for three months is creepy joe practicing to be a dictator. And if it doesn't work, he'll want another four years.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Satire from From The Babylon Bee:

Biden: 'A Black Woman Will Become President Over My Dead Body'

Big Grin

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that's hilarious. My prediction? We'll see this joke repeated at least a half dozen times in this thread.

Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I love those guys!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
What I would like to see is a list of Biden’s accomplishments in the 44 years he has been in the senate and as VP, that have made this country better.

I really don’t expect much there. Biden is a good example of what is wrong with the existing political system.

Why would anyone want more of the same?

OK, here's the list of Biden accomplishments of value in the past 44 years.

1. Well, er, uh . . .

Next question?

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm locking this thread until tomorrow. That'll give some of you guys the chance to find the hidden clues in it.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Reopened

Jokes are fine, even necessary as an outlet for something like this, but not half of each page filled with them, and not the same jokes repeated a dozen times. Jokes repeated over and over are an indication members are not reading the thread. You don't want to be that guy.

After this drooling, empty vessel and his attack dog are defeated, you can turn this thread into its own comedy club. Until then, all things in moderation, please.

posted Hide Post
I think Joe's first attack on the virus is mandated masks nation wide. Yeah, Joe, that's going to work! Oh, Kamala wants to speed up that whole vaccine bullshit. Arghhh. Those two drive me crazy.

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Not a joke. A fact:

Joe Biden, a man with few convictions.
Kamala Harris, a woman with too many.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, it IS a joke, because it's intended to be clever, but it's not. It's merely trite. It's a play on different definitions of the word "conviction". That comment is lacking in substance. Empty and pointless and contributes nothing to this thread.

Guys, if you don't have anything SUBSTANTIVE to add to this thread right now, don't post in it.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
A more substantive Biden post:

Unmasking Joe Biden’s Mental State

What impact will Biden’s mental faculties have on the election?

By Dr. Theodore Roosevelt Malloch and Dr. Niall McCrae • August 13, 2020

Sleepy Joe,” as Donald Trump likes to call him, will be the 46th president of the United States—assuming you trust CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times or the Washington Post. At 77, Joe Biden has a lifetime of dubious political experience, most notably as vice president to Barack Obama. Yet he was hardly the strongest candidate the Democrats had to offer this year.

Though not as insufferably entitled and tainted by sleaze as Hillary Clinton, Biden suffers from one additional, major flaw: his evidently waning mental faculties. Many believe that Biden’s lapses are not simply the slowing down of senility, but the beginnings of dementia.

Diagnosis at a distance is a dubious endeavor and one that psychiatrists normally eschew. All the rules have been broken, however, since Trump took office, with a constant stream of “expert” analyses of the president as a narcissist or psychopath.

In Biden’s case, the signs of mental dysfunction are readily apparent to anyone who has an elderly relative with memory problems and failing concentration. Political rivals, commentators, and the general public should not jump to conclusions, but Biden certainly shows a serious degree of cognitive decline that would be worrying for anyone, let alone for someone seeking the keys to the White House.

Is Biden in the early stage of dementia? The Alzheimer’s Society describes the following signs and symptoms of this disease:

• Failing memory for recent events and experiences;
  • Difficulty in concentrating, planning or organizing (e.g. making decisions, solving problems or performing a sequence of tasks);
  • Communication problems, such as inability to follow a conversation or failing to find the right word;
  • Impaired visuospatial skills: difficulty in judging distances (e.g. on stairs) and in seeing things three-dimensionally;
  • Loss of orientation to time and place.

Biden does not consistently display all of these anomalies. Problematically, though, basic factual errors and wrong words are becoming more and more frequent. Here are some examples of his tenuous grasp of pertinent detail:

Campaigning in Iowa for the Democratic candidacy in August 2019, Biden asserted “we choose science over fiction,” followed by the punch-line: “we choose truth over fact”
At the Asian and Latino Coalition in Des Moines, “poor kids,” he exclaimed, are “just as talented as white kids.”
In September 2019 at the Workers’ Presidential Summit in Philadelphia, Biden claimed that tax credits “would put 720 million women back in the workforce.”
At a rally prior to Super Tuesday, he stumbled on the Declaration of Independence: “We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are created by the . . . you know, the thing!”
At the South Carolina Democratic primary debate, he told the audience of “150 million fatal shootings” since his opponent Bernie Sanders had voted for gun manufacturers’ exemption from liability.
In his home state of Delaware in July, he erroneously welcomed folks to “Kingswood Community Center” after an awkward pause he realized his mistake, but somehow made it worse: “Actually that’s the one I used to work. It’s a joke . . . You know where you were.”

These constant fumbles can all be veiwed on the unforgiving internet, and they are excruciating to watch. He also becomes irritable when challenged, another sign of faulty cognition. In Michigan, he told a man who had criticized him on gun control: “You’re full of shit.” At a New Hampshire rally in February, he reacted to a woman’s doubts about him standing up for workers, snapping “you’re a lying, dog-faced pony soldier.” Imagine the furor if Trump had abused a female voter like that. The other day, Biden called a black reporter a cocaine junkie after the latter had suggested cognitive testing.

Arguably, some of Biden’s apparent mistakes betray an underlying attitude towards race. In May he told a black radio host that if you are African American and considering voting for Donald Trump, “you ain’t black.” This suggested a sense of ownership of an entire racial group by their white saviors in the Democratic Party.

Compounding this, last week in an interview held by the National Association of Hispanic Journalists and the National Association of Black Journalists, Biden said that there was great diversity of opinion among Latinos, unlike among African Americans. He tried to explain away both these remarks, but to some, they were revealing of a mind that has lost its political discipline. Candor comes with disinhibition.

Some supporters attribute these gaffes to stress (although that is not very reassuring for a would-be president). In a recent Zogby poll, the majority of respondents believed that Biden has dementia, including one-third of all Democratic voters. It seems probable that he has mild cognitive impairment, a condition that tends to progress to dementia sooner or later. If he were to take the Montreal Cognitive Function Test, the electorate would have a better idea of whether he is fit to lead.

But the Democrats don’t want him tested, either by a neuropsychological instrument or by open political debate.

The coronavirus lockdown, therefore, has been timely and beneficial for Biden. Locked away, he has been spared from addressing mass rallies, with the likelihood of underwhelmed audiences and far from full venues. He has not been aggressively questioned or faced the press. He refused an interview with Chris Wallace of Fox News. Now his people appear to want to cancel the three televised debates, a norm of U.S. presidential elections for decades.

Meanwhile, his grandstanding adversary has been deprived of his most effective means of campaigning—mass political rallies in towns and cities across the nation. By comparison, Biden has reached those who bother to listen by facing his computer camera in a windowless home basement. But even with a script to follow, Biden repeatedly blunders. He finds using Zoom confusing; at times he seems to even be wondering where he is.

What impact will Biden’s mental faculties have on the election? Of course, the Democrats simply want to oust Trump at any cost, and Biden is merely an acceptable figurehead for the ascendant hard Left’s campaign, a kind of Trojan horse for an American experiment with totalitarian government.

Much will be made of Kamala Harris, who will effectively succeed him from day one and govern the country as the White House goes woke. While reclined, sipping tea in the Oval Office, Biden will really have lasted less time than the ninth president, Willian Henry Harrison, who served just 31 days before he died of typhoid pneumonia.

For the first time since broadcasting began, there may be no presidential debate. The Democrats know that Biden would be at risk of a catastrophic performance under pressure from Trump, who would pull no punches. Opinion polling shows that the American people like Biden more, the less they hear him speak. So he will be prevented from speaking at all. The New York Times has blatantly supported this tactic, leaving Trump to shout into the wind.

Democrats think that they’ll win the election in November without any debates, without a convention, without public rallies, without a real campaign, and without voters visiting polling stations. To have any chance, Trump must unmask the man whose cognitive deficits surely make him unsuitable as commander-in-chief in a dangerous world.

A President Biden could not ably govern or make cogent decisions. His misreading of an emerging conflict could cause rapid escalation and needless loss of life.

How can Trump best do that? Three ways.

First, constantly query Biden’s condition and demand cognitive tests. Release his own test result and challenge him to do likewise.

Secondly, ensure that the debates are held, with or without Biden. In his absence, use a cut-out figure wearing the familiar black mask.

Thirdly, counter every platform point, every comment, and every policy statement by Biden with clear, hard, undeniable facts. Demonstrate Biden’s subversive ideological bearing, his corrupt nature, his kowtowing to China, his shady dealings for the financial benefit of his son Hunter’s career (whose usurious credit card business imposed rates from 24 to well over 50 percent APR, making economic life perilous for the most marginalized people in society). A Trump War Room needs to work 24/7 doing nothing less.

In other words, unmask Biden.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/0...bidens-mental-state/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24067 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
No, it IS a joke, because it's intended to be clever, but it's not. It's merely trite. It's a play on different definitions of the word "conviction". That comment is lacking in substance. Empty and pointless and contributes nothing to this thread.

Guys, if you don't have anything SUBSTANTIVE to add to this thread right now, don't post in it.

I know better than to argue with you, Para.

It isn't a joke to me.

posted Hide Post
The ONLY way that cognitive deficits are clinically diagnosed is through extensive neuropsychological testing which typically takes 8 hours. A mini mental status or the Montreal Cogniive screening are worthless. An MRI of the brain may reveal lesions or areas of concern but does not translate into specific deficits. These evaluations are done in person. Comments from psychologists or psychiatrists about someone and their mental state are generally considered to be unethical but somehow are now tolerated. There is no substitute for an in person evaluation by a competent neuropsychologist. The VA has plenty of these professionals who evaluate and treat our Vets who are suffering from traumatic brain injuries.

Evaluate Biden on what you observe, the rest is conjecture.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
I know better than to argue with you, Para.

It isn't a joke to me.
Then why in the fuck are you arguing with me?

I've seen this kind of sideways stuff you're pulling right now a million times in this forum. You are POSTING jokes and you ARE arguing with me. Saying it's not a joke and saying you're not arguing with me, when it clearly is and you clearly are, does not change matters.

Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
On a positive note, even the msm is upset at the biden/harris ticket for NOT taking questions at their latest 'appearance.'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...not-taking-questions

quote:
Despite positive coverage of the Biden-Harris rollout from the mainstream media, the Democratic candidates are now facing backlash for not taking questions from the press.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris held the first joint virtual campaign event on Thursday since the California senator officially made her debut as the former VP's running mate the day prior. However, reporters who were present at the event were eventually shooed away by campaign staffers.

Journalists and commentators on both sides of the aisle offered a rare, unified condemnation of the candidates evading questions going into their second day as a ticket.

"To be expected for the roll-out. But this is not a show of confidence on day two," New York Times political correspondent Jonathan Martin reacted. "The seriousness of the topic and the times -- to say nothing of Biden's own criticism of Trump’s contempt for a free press -- makes accountability all the more essential."

"I get Biden + Harris not taking questions on the day of their debut, but today they also left without taking questions. When will they? Voters deserve answers to questions," CBS News reporter Kathryn Watson tweeted.

"Biden & Harris need to face questions -- tough questions -- from the media. This is not a coronation, even if some of the fawning coverage might lead you to believe otherwise," Washington Examiner reporter Jerry Dunleavy said.

"Kamala Harris and Joe Biden will continue to not take questions today... what a hell of a campaign!" political satirist and columnist Tim Young exclaimed.

"Now it’s time for @JoeBiden and @KamalaHarris to take questions from reporters. They declined," NBC News correspondent Kelly O'Donnell wrote.

Even CNN anchor Brianna Keilar called out Biden and Harris for not taking questions from the press.

"We keep pressing the Biden campaign. There needs to be more questions from reporters," Keilar said.

Biden previously faced scrutiny for not holding a press conference in roughly a 90-day timespan. And the questions he received from reporters at his two most recent press conferences were seen as softballs.

The Democratic candidate made news at his campaign event on Thursday, calling for a nationwide mandate to wear masks.

This does not bode well for the dems, since we all know that the msm is the propaganda arm of the dnc. It doesn't seem likely that the biden ticket will be able to hold off questions for too much longer. Modern news people (I cannot use the term "Journalist") are extremely self-important and self-entitled. Even a democrat that ignores them and doesn't give them what they think they are entitled to will feel the fury of the press. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post