SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
biden won't leave his basement for the dnc convention...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/j...nvention-11596643190

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Hidin’ Biden.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'm not even convinced anymore he's going to be the guy on the ballot come November 3rd:

Biden Backs Out Of Milwaukee Convention Over COVID-19 Concerns, Will Accept Nomination From Delaware

Posts: 33805 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/CBSThisMor.../1290995280721182721

video at link
Biden asks if the reporter is a junkie

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
If you haven't read the anti- Second Amendment Democrat plan, laid out for all to see in Trojan Jackass Joe Biden's campaign website, you should now:

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

It is a long list.

It includes:

"Close the “hate crime loophole.” Biden will enact legislation prohibiting an individual “who has been convicted of a misdemeanor hate crime, or received an enhanced sentence for a misdemeanor because of hate or bias in its commission” from purchasing or possessing a firearm."

and every other infringement ever proposed by the progressive movement over the last 40 years.

The Cliff's Notes summary:

We, The Democrat party will rescind the Second Amendment with extreme prejudice.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://twitter.com/CBSThisMor.../1290995280721182721

video at link
Biden asks if the reporter is a junkie

Disturbing watching him.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^Bidet implied a black interviewer is a “junkie”? Wow, the racist stuff that POS gets away with is astounding.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
and he steps in it today AGAIN

this guy just can't help himself

what a tool

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...y-the-latino-diverse

---------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I'm not even convinced anymore he's going to be the guy on the ballot come November 3rd:

Biden Backs Out Of Milwaukee Convention Over COVID-19 Concerns, Will Accept Nomination From Delaware
Personally, I think Covid is a smokescreen. I think Biden bailed on the convention because over 100 police agencies refused to provide security for the event. Couldn't risk showing up to potentially uncontrolled protests at the convention.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I think he is avoiding the convention because his handlers don't want him up there accepting the nomination for the senator from Deleware...

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
and he steps in it today AGAIN

Joe Biden: Unlike the African American Community, the Latino Community Has Diversity of Thought

Perfect, Joe. Keep it up.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
What do you call a gaffe machine with dementia? Answer: a 2020 win for Trump

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yup, get it out there, because the media sure won't talk about it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Joe Biden: Unlike the African American Community, the Latino Community Has Diversity of Thought

Dear Uncah Joe: Hispanics are culturally and ethnically diverse, yes. Black people had any such diversity among themselves pretty much wiped out by the experience of slavery. On what planet is "grinding it in" a means of encouraging people to vote for you?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Deplorables side Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The man wants to be the leader of the free world and he can't even leave his basement to make the biggest speech of his life?

Posts: 247 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
the one little cog in his pea sized brain is starting to turn...

https://www.usatoday.com/story...ice-dept/3307575001/

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
My brother in law knows I don't have social media. He just texted me and said Joe is taking a beating on twitter right now. Big Grin

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Joe's the only guy who doesn't know it.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyMCO:
The man wants to be the leader of the free world and he can't even leave his basement to make the biggest speech of his life?

Well, maybe his wife brings him waffles down there. I like waffles.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post