SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
his vp will be picked based on the smell of her hair.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Every once in a while an ad for Sloppy Joe turns up on YouTube. Even with their ability to do multiple takes and edit, he still struggles to complete a coherent sentence. I keep asking "THAT is the best they could do?"

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Not sure how you can imbed Twitter videos. But this one is hilarious.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1274379814451900416

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Amy McGrath is sending out flyers every day in her battle to upset Mitch McConnell. Today, her theme was “proud Democrat” and features a picture with her and sleepy Uncle Joe. Joe looks like he has no idea where he is or what he is doing in the photo.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Amy has to first make it past the Dem Primary, and it appears that her “white privileged Kareness” is getting in the way according to her BLM opponent.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
his vp will be picked based on the smell of her hair.

Nope, it will be based on the color of her skin. Sleepy Joe thinks an “Ebony and Ivory” ticket is the key to success. He is going to try and take care of, how should I put it, Fight Club. The first rule of Fight club on SigForum is we don’t talk about Fight Club. That should make sense.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12631 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
The way things are going, Groundhog day will be changed to Nov 3. Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just did my taxes today and realized my employer paid over $7,000.00 this year for my health insurance. And we have a $1,000.00 deductible.

I think if half of that could be put towards a national healthcare plan and the other half paid to me in wages, I would like that and It would work fine.

If I left the job or got fired, my coverage would remain, within reason, mind you.

Our healthcare needs to be decoupled from our jobs. Citizenship should be treasured and it should come with affordable, yes, even downright cheap for the consumer healthcare. And that means bills that are affordable even if you work at McDonald’s for a living.

The system we have today is prohibitively expensive and is designed to discourage you from seeking care until you are dying. It is a shithole healthcare system and we pay more than anyone else in the world for it. We can easily do better with price controls on meds and procedures together with brainstorming from business experts already in the field.

Insurance is a scam and every one of us pays for it.We make them rich and we all suffer for it.

Posts: 506 | Location: Salt Flats | Registered: April 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Wonder what they've been promised. These 'former gop officials' have been meeting in o'biden's basement...

https://www.reuters.com/articl...-biden-idUSKBN23U2LY

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wonder what they've been promised. These 'former gop officials' have been meeting in o'biden's basement...

https://www.reuters.com/articl...-biden-idUSKBN23U2LY
That article is the textbook definition of 'garbage and BS', and one of the main reasons the media is so loathed in this country. Wish I could get paid a nice salary to lie every day.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
That could very well be, but if you google it there are several sources for the story, including The Hill. And there are plenty of 'former' gop swamp creatures that hate President Trump...

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
That could very well be, but if you google it there are several sources for the story. And there are plenty of 'former' gop swamp creatures that hate President Trump...
I'm not debating that. But when the article references Trump calling out the military to quell protesters marching against police violence, I take exception to that bald faced lie. And there were several more lies just like that throughout that piece(OS). And I just love the article asserting that all these "intelligence" people are Republican. I assure you, if you take the time to explore their voting record in the last half dozen presidential elections, I think you'll find a trend...and it won't be voting for Republicans. But why do any research when they can instead pump out BS.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Gee, another "news article" saying nothing except that there are rumors that something largely irrelevant might prospectively happen at some undefined point in the future.

Even if it's true, I'm not sure there's a whole lotta beef there. So wingnuts hired for their connections or particular expertise by several Republican administrations are now virtue signaling their wrinkly asses off so that people will quit giving them shit about having worked for Republican presidents. Big honkin' deal. Every one of these guys is a complete unknown to everyone except a handful of cable news staffers. Every one of them has come out against Trump publicly in the past, and this only sounds like news now because no one noticed that they said anything at the time. Where's the give-a-fuckometer? If ever that needle should be bouncing off of zero...

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
joe just remembered the White House has a bigger basement than his.

Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I've gotten to like listening to Ben Shapiro, but the one area I don't see eye-to-eye with him is on polling. In his inimitable fashion, Shapiro says that Biden can "go on being dead" because he's over 10 points ahead of Trump in the polls.

I don't disagree with him that Biden hasn't had to say (and thus reveal) anything about the current rioting, looting, vandalism and civil disruption. Remaining quiet has actually benefited him because he doesn't have to take a stand (which he has actually done in the past) that disagrees with these cretins. He's content to let Trump continue to step in it needlessly.

Again, Shapiro continues to harangue the president on his continued need to say needless things that mask the terrific points he continues to make. What I disagree on is this whole idea of polls. Polls don't reveal the mood of the country, they are designed to INFLUENCE the mood of the country.

I find it hard to believe that "being dead" is something that moves points in Biden's favor.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I like Shapiro and glad he's got a big voice nowadays, but I had to stop listening to his show over a year ago.

I do very much like The Daily Wire and the guys working there and listen to a lot of their content though. Great insight. And that includes Ben when he's interacting with everyone. But by himself on his show? I just can't sit through it anymore.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've gotten to like listening to Ben Shapiro, but the one area I don't see eye-to-eye with him is on polling. In his inimitable fashion, Shapiro says that Biden can "go on being dead" because he's over 10 points ahead of Trump in the polls.
What I disagree on is this whole idea of polls. Polls don't reveal the mood of the country, they are designed to INFLUENCE the mood of the country.

You're right about polls... they don't matter.

What does matter is the electoral map, and the battles in the swing states:

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Polls schmolls. Hitlery was supposedly up 6-8 percent the day before the 2016 election and look what happened. I’ll be completely honest, I’m not worried one bit about polls. They use their polls to try to discourage Republican voters from actually going out and voting.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post